Technical Recruiter Resume
Begin your Technical recruiter Resume by mentioning your contact details such as full name, home address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Resume should contain your professional objective, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications recommend you. Mention several personal skills as well as some competences you have gained in your experience as a Technical recruiter.
It is also very important to mention previous experience in hiring and training employees and professional achievements. The last section should focus on your formal education and areas of interests. Apart from working experience and theoretical knowledge, Technical recruiters must have an empathic personality, must be able to establish inter-personal relationships and find the best employees for job vacancies.
Name: Julienne Steel
Address: Lynwood Street Los Angeles
Birth date: 24.02.1972
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: B category, 1995
From my point of view, a Technical Recruiter is in charge of recruiting, hiring and training employees with technical educational backgrounds and technical skills.
I am looking for a position as a Technical Recruiter which will allow me to use my extensive knowledge and previous working experience in order to contribute to the company's growth and success.
Hard working and dynamic Technical Recruiter, with excellent technical skills and knowledge and previous experience in working within an HR department, I am eager to learn new things, face any challenge and discover new talents.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Organized and good planner;
- Negotiation skills;
- Technical knowledge and competences;
- IT knowledge and computer proficiency;
- Knowledge of recruitment and legal aspects of the hiring process;
- Efficient in time management;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Able to coordinate and supervise a team;
- Attention to details;
- People oriented;
- Problem solver.
Technical Recruiter, Oaktree Capital Management, LA, 2000-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the technical recruiting managers in developing and implementing recruitment objectives, policies and standards;
- Collaborating with HR staff for developing and implementing recruiting policies and strategies;
- Preparing recruitment paperwork;
- Preparing interview questions, tests, job descriptions and other necessary materials;
- Designing, developing and posting job openings on job search websites;
- Analyzing candidates resume and cover letters;
- Interviewing candidates;
- Identifying company's technical personnel needs;
- Developing and implementing new interview techniques, workforce planning and retention strategies;
- Hiring and training new employees;
- Ensuring compliance with local, national and federal recruitment policies, standards and regulations;
- Handling employees concerns, also solving problems and conflicts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contacted and established appointments with prospective employees;
- Communicated requirements and duties to prospective candidates;
- Handled employees database;
- Established strong and long term relationships with company staff;
- Ensured a proper working environment for all employees;
- Assisted in preparing and handle compensation package.
Master's Degree in Human Resources, Yale University
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Yale University
Achievements and affiliations
- Implementing a successful recruiting strategy
- Designed a successful leadership program
- Member of the National Human Resources Association
- Human Resources
- Recruitment Law
- Computer Science
- Leadership Techniques
Leonie Smith, Vice President of Human Resources at Oaktree Capital Management