Title Searcher Resume
The activities of Title Searchers include reading the title evidence required, obtaining the legal description of various property titles and comparing the legal description of title properties with the legal description found in records in order to check factors like tax code, parcel numbers or the property's boundaries. Among the tasks mentioned above, a Title Searcher has to collaborate with, buyers, sellers or contractors in order to obtain additional information of titles, to organize a list of transactions related to the property or examining titles in order to determine any restrictions or compiling information required for title binder. Other responsibilities of a Title Searcher involve preparing the final policy of the title insurance based on information obtained from the title search or analyzing closing files in order to determine the accuracy of the information.
The first things you have to add when writing your Title Searcher Resume are the personal details where you should add your full name, address and telephone number. Then, you are required to add a qualifications summary and the objective statement. In the qualifications summary list a few sentences on the main qualifications and skills you possess for a Title Searcher position. Your objective statement can consist of one or two sentences where you describe the type of job position you are seeking for and the skills you have to gain that job.
The following section of your Title Searcher Resume has to present details on your working experience. Here you can add your working experience starting from the most current to your last position in the field. In this section add as many details as you can on the jobs you held, the firms you worked for and the period of employment. The last section of your Title Searcher Resume has to provide information on your educational background. This is required to be listed in chronological manner starting with the most recent degree you obtained.
Title Searchers are required to have knowledge of the policies and rules in the field. These workers also have to be knowledgeable about a wide variety of real estate and property documents.
Title Searcher Resume Sample
Name: Daniel Lorton
Address: 794 Pike Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 14.08.1977
From my experience I can state that Title Searchers are responsible for researching public and private records in order to organize a list of property titles.
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as a Title Searcher in a growth-oriented firm where I can utilize my strong research skills and my ability to plan and organize documents
Creative and dynamic Title Searcher with eight years of experience in researching public and private records in order to organize a list of property titles and who has knowledge of the policies in the field and of a wide variety of real estate and property documents
Skills and qualifications
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills used to collaborate in an efficient manner with buyers, sellers or contractors
- Strong knowledge of the policies and rules in the field
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of real estate and property documents
- Ability to negotiate with contractors in an efficient manner
Title Searcher, Altisource, Atlanta, GA, 2006 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for researching public and private records in order to organize the list of property titles
- Obtained the legal description of various property titles
- Compared the legal description of various title properties by considering factors like tax code, parcel numbers or the property's boundaries
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborated with buyers, sellers or contractors in order to obtain additional information regarding titles
- Planned and organized a list of transactions related to properties
- Examined titles in order to determine any restrictions
- Compiled and organized the information required for the title binder
Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate and Banking, University of Georgia
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of Real Estate Professionals since 2006
Areas of interest
References available upon request