Baker Manager Resume
The name of the job says a lot about the job duties of a Baker Manager. These include being responsible for the preparing and the displaying of the bakery items. The manager might also have to perform the everyday operations that ensure the good functioning of the bakery. It is usual for the Baker Managers to have many different kinds of duties and to execute tasks that involve overseeing the employee development, budgeting, sales management and also the workplace safety. All in all, we might say that the Baker Manager is responsible for everything that happens in the bakery and for the results that are achieved.
In case you feel like you are up for this job, I recommend you to create a resume that would present you as the perfect candidate for the job. You should include in your resume the prior experience you have regarding bakeries and also your ability of leading a unit or a department. It might also be useful to mention the education you have received as well.
Name: Angela Brown
Birth Date: 19 August 1985
Driver's License: Yes
To obtain the job of Baker Manager at your company to improve the performances of the bakery and thus to increase the profit. It is also another objective of mine to make some advancement in my career in the future.
Highly talented and skilled Baker Manager looking for immediate employment, with good communication skills, with the ability to develop good working relations with the rest of the staff. I am an efficient employee, capable of obeying the orders of the superiors.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Management skills
- Human resources abilities
- Public relations abilities
- Ability to develop good working relationships with the co-workers
Baker Manager, 2009 to present
Specialty's, Seattle, USA
- Collaborating with the Store Manager to ensure the success of the store
- Managing the inventory of the bakery merchandise
- Being responsible for the recruitment of the staff
- Making sure that the customers are satisfied with the services provided
Assistant Baker Manager, 2005-2009
Whole Foods Market, Newton, USA
- Taking part in the hiring, training, staffing and employee relations matters
- Promoting the bakery sales with the help of effective merchandising
- Monitoring the bakery department for the quality of products
Master's Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Organizing training seminars for the new employees
Improving the performance of the company
Areas of Interest
Specialty's, Seattle, USA