Bakery Manager Resume
A Bakery Manager is responsible for preparing and displaying bakery items and for performing the daily operations that keep a bakery functioning. Bakery Managers also need to perform duties related to employee development and budgeting, sales management or workplace safety.
Among preparing bakery goods, a Bakery Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the bakery department. The duties of a Bakery Manager involve displaying bakery products, reducing costs, hiring, training, evaluating and supervising new employees, monitoring product quality and consistency. A Bakery Manager is also responsible for tracking inventory and for managing the bakery's budget. Among the duties mentioned above, a Bakery Manager also has to report their department's sales numbers, their projects and productivity levels to the management. Other tasks include providing quality customer service, coordinating orders with vendors or adding products to shelves.
Your Bakery Manager Resume needs to start with the contact information, with an introduction and a short qualifications summary. Then, you have to add the objective statement. The objective statement has to present your desire to apply for the job offered by the company and the skills and qualifications you have to gain it. The next section of your Resume has to be a bullet pointed list of your skills and qualifications. Here you should list your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The following section of your Resume has to describe your working experience. Talk about your duties and responsibilities in your previous positions like hired and trained new employees or monitored the overall product quality and consistency. Also add the name of the position you held, the name of the company and the location and the period of employment. The next section of your Bakery Manager has to be about your education. When adding your education, don't forget that you have to add the name of the degree you obtained, the name of the school and the location. The last section of your Resume can describe your achievements and affiliations. Mention clubs or associations you frequent or other professional achievements.
Bakery Managers need to be highly detail-oriented individuals and to be able to coordinate and supervise a working team.
Name: John Drake
Address: 735 Pike Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 21.09.1978
Seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Bakery Manager in a well-reputed company where I can utilize my strong leadership and management skills
Creative and talented Bakery Manager with 8 years experience in performing the required operations that keep a bakery functioning; strong leadership skills used to coordinate, train and motivate a working team
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relations with customers and with the working skills
- Proficient in using kitchen utensils
- Customer-oriented and time-management skills
- Strong knowledge of the bakery business
- Proficiency in using various computer applications
Bakery Manager, Labriola Baking Company, Alsip, IL, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Provided quality bakery products to customers
- Trained bakers on how to use bakery processing equipment
- Measured, mixed and prepared various types of bakery products according to recipe specifications
- Ensured proper compliance with the health and sanitation procedures and regulations
- Prepared dough and ferment
- Responsible for hiring, training, coordinating and evaluating the performance of the working staff within the bakery
Bakery Manager, Whole Foods Market, Madison, NJ, 2002-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the cleanliness and the safety of the cooking place
- Monitored baking timings and make sure the deadlines are met
- Ensured that product quality was maintained at all timesControlled heat and humidity temperatures of the proof box
Master's Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, New Jersey City University
Bachelor's Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, New Jersey City University
Achievements and associations
Member of the American Bakers Association since 2006
References available upon request