Beverage Manager Resume
Beverage managers are responsible for the entire beverage operations within a single business or location. They are responsible for planning and organizing how beverage systems are set up like storage and display options; for coordinating and supervising employees when working with beverages and evaluating the effectiveness of the system such as drink selections and customer response.
A beverage manager also has to hire and train new staff members, to verify the ordering and the inventory control of beverages and to fill in the required financial paperwork regarding to banquet bars. Among the duties mentioned above, a beverage manager is responsible for making cash deposits and for establishing and maintaining effective working relations with vendors. This skilled worker has to coordinate large budgets and to collaborate with executive chefs in order to oversee safe food storage.
Your Beverage Manager Resume can start with your contact details: full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Beverage Manager Resume can contain the objective statement, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. In the next section you can add your skills. Mention some general skills as well as some skills which you have gained in your experience as a beverage manager: great interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronological from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, how you attracted new clients or how you increased the company's profitability. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. When listing your education, remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended to and the location of the school. Usually, Beverage managers are required to possess a Degree in Hotel Management or other related field. Beverage Managers need to possess exceptional organizational and management skills and have to be customer service oriented.
Beverage Manager Resume Sample
Name: Jamie Lee
Address: 546 Mitchell Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 09.11.1977
Looking to obtain a challenging position as a Beverage Manager in a well-reputed company where I can utilize my strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain effective relations with customers and vendors
Knowledgeable and resourceful Beverage Manager with ten years experience in managing and administering Restaurants in order to respect the standards of the hotel and department; who has strong customer service skills
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management and employees
- Ability to create and promote a teamwork atmosphere
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Client-oriented skills
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Proficiency in using various computer applications
- Strong knowledge and expertise in managing, controlling and administering Restaurants
Beverage Manager, Hyatt, Philadelphia, PA, 2005- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales, expenses and profit goals in the food & beverage department
- Promoted the companies goals of customer service and reported the financial results to management
- Assisted in planning and implementing procedures for club events and banquets
Beverage Manager, Hyatt, San Antonio, TX, 2000-2005
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for increasing the sales of the company
- Hired and trained new staff members
- Verified the ordering and the inventory control of beverages
- Created and implemented a sales plan of action that included in-house sales calls, appointments or outside sales efforts
- Created and submitted daily, weekly and monthly reports
Master's Degree in Hotel Management, University of Texas at San Antonio
Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management, University of Texas at San Antonio
Achievements and associations
Dean's Lister, University of Texas at San Antonio
Areas of interest
available upon request