Commissary Superintendent Resume
The present article will portray the best candidate for the position of commissary superintendent by highlighting the necessary skills, abilities and studies that an individual needs to have for this job. The second part of the article will put forth a sample resume to better pinpoint these requirements.
There are numerous duties that the Commissary Superintendent has to fulfill and these include analyzing the food costs and preparing the reports for the management. He or she also has to inspect the vessels to make sure that the sanitary regulations are met regarding the repairs and improvements. It might be also needed for the Commissary Superintendent to make regular inventory of the food and the supplies and to examine the menus to make sure that the vessels are serving diets that are balanced. In case there is need, he or she will have to resolve the labor management problems or the personnel of the department.
If you think that this job is suitable for you, then you should include in your resume the prior work experience that you have, especially in the case of leading work positions, and also the education that you have received in this field.
Commissary Superintendent Resume Sample
Name: George Maine
Birth Date: 18 September 1980
Driver's License: Yes
A Commissary Superintendent needs extensive experience in the field in order to be able to oversee and supervise the work of others. The job can be done properly only by a serious individual who is willing to provide quality services.
Seeking the vacant job of Commissary Superintendent in your company. It is my objective to improve the performances of the company by offering proper training to the staff and by motivating them to work effectively.
Highly skilled and talented Commissary Superintendent looking for immediate employment, with good communication skills and customer service abilities, I think I am a suitable candidate for this position.
Skills and Competences
- Ability to develop good working relationships
- Ability to offer suggestions and recommendations
- Knowledge regarding the processes and practices used on vessels
- Accuracy and responsibility at work
Commissary Superintendent, 2006 to present, Covington Ships, Big City, USA
- Managing the commissary department on different kinds of sea-going vessels
- In charge of ordering supplies and negotiating the contracts with the suppliers in case of the equipments.
- Representing the company in reformulating the policies in case of negotiating contracts
- Taking care of labor management problems of the personnel of the commissary department.
- Keeping records of the tasks and activities performed on the duty
- Assisting the superintendent with the inspection of the vessels, to make sure of the conformity with the sanitary regulations.
- Analyzing the food costs and creating the reports for the management
A.A. in General Education, Any City Community College, Any City, USA
Improved the performances of the company in the first year
Areas of Interest
- Business management
- Management skills
Covington Ships, Big City, USA