Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager is the person responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the human resources management services or programs in a company with strict compliance to the local or the federal laws. The Human Resources Manager leads the administrative services of the company. The duties of a Human Resources Manager refer to keeping reports of the company's employees like absenteeism, transfers or dismissals.
The Human Resources Manager also studies legislations and develops programs like employee awards or recognitions. Another duty of the Human Resources Manager refers to supplying employees with transportation or food, or offering outplacement assistance for terminated employees. Usually Human Resources Managers are responsible for recruiting, developing or training personnel, for offering benefits to employees, for promoting, dismissing or counseling the employees of the company.
Tips to Prepare Human Resources Manager Resume
Start your Human Resources Manager resume with an objective statement. Add one or two sentences stating what job you are applying for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. The next section of your Human Resources Manager Resume has to be about your skills. Make a bullet pointed list of your main skills that are applicable in a Human Resources Manager position. Include skills like excellent leadership and organizational skills or proficiency in using some computer applications.
One of the most important sections of your Human Resources Manager resume is presenting your professional experiences. Describe what duties and tasks you performed as a Human Resources Manager such as recruited or dismissed personnel or keeping reports of the company's personnel. The final section of your Human Resources Manager resume has to be about your training. You should be expected to have a degree in Human Resources or in Business Management. Add your education in chronological order and mention only the highest degrees.
Name: Michael Miller
Address: 76 Fairmount Ave
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 23.02.1978
Introduction The Human Resources Manager is the professional responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the human resources management services or programs in a company with strict compliance to the local or the federal laws.
Seeking a position as Human Resources Manager in a reputed firm where I can use my extensive experience, my solid education background and my knowledge in this field.
Professional, highly motivated Human Resources Manager with excellent leadership and organizational skills and with extensive experience in employee relations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Work very well under pressure
- Solid background in employee recruitment
- Extensive knowledge of Federal and State Employment Laws.
Human Resources Manager, Navy Civilian, Washington, DC, 2005-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Controlled the benefits and performance management systems, as well as the safety programs of the company
- Advised the company's managers on various organizational policy issues and recommended some changes
- Forecasted future needs of the company regarding the organization
- Created new creative programs to attract staff.
Event and Marketing Coordinator, National Conference Services, Inc., Washington DC, 2000-2005
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managed records and statistical reports regarding the personnel of the company
- Analyzed statistical reports to determine the personnel's problems
- Recommended solutions for the improvement of the organization's personnel policies.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, University of San Diego, San Diego, California
- Associate's Degree in Business Management, Mount San Antonio College, Walnut, California
Achievements and Affiliations
Member of the Society for Human Resource Management
Areas of Interest
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
References available upon request