Meat Manager Resume
The working activities of a Meat Manager include respecting the company's production standards and making sure that the department achieves the performance standards of the company. Among the tasks mentioned above, Meat Managers are responsible for planning or preparing cutting lists and for processing meat and meat products according to a strict working plan. They also have to manage the meat inventory, merchandising, labor situation and other operational processes of the company.
These skilled workers have to respect certain standards and rules of a company in order to maximize the sales and the profit. Other responsibilities of Meat Managers involve coordinating, managing and handling the activities of other employees of the company. Meat Managers also have to order, unload and store the meat products of the company.
You can start off your Meat Manager Resume with your full name, your address and the rest of your contact details at the head of your Meat Manager Resume. Then, you have to write a short introduction where you have to describe what the Meat Manager represents for you. In the next two sections you will have to talk about the skills you have and about your career objective. In the skills section you can add your excellent leadership skills. Your career objective has to be a strong and dynamic one where you present your goals and your interest in this position.
The following section of your Meat Manager Resume has to focus on your professional work experience that has to be listed starting with the most current position you have. Talk about your duties and tasks and show the employer how you increased the profitability of the company. In the next section you can add your education starting with the last degree you obtained. Applicants are usually required to have a High School Diploma. In the education section you have to list information on the degrees you have and on the schools you attended. The last section of your Meat Manager Resume has to present your achievements. List associations where you are member or other professional achievements.
Meat Managers are required to have knowledge of the tools and methods used in managing the activities of a meat department. They also need to be knowledgeable of the rules and regulations required in the field.
Name: David Black
Address: 385 Penelope Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 25.11.1975
From my experience I can state that Meat Managers are responsible for coordinating the meat department within a company
Looking for a challenging and rewarding position as a Meat Manager in a growth-oriented company where I can use my strong leadership skills and my ability to work well in adverse working conditions
Dynamic and responsible Meat Manager with eight years of experience in coordinating the meat department within a company; with solid knowledge of the equipments and procedures used in the field and with strong leadership abilities
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills used to communicate in an efficient manner with other employees
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relations with employees
- Strong knowledge of the tools and methods used in managing the activities of a meat department
- Solid knowledge of the meat industry
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a working team
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs
Meat Manager, Safeway Inc., Washington, DC, 2006- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the meat department within the company
- Handled and managed the meat inventory, merchandising, labor situation and other operational processes of the company
- Respected the company's production standards and made sure the department achieves the performance standards of the company
- Planned or prepared cutting lists
Duties and responsibilities
- Processed meat and meat products according to a strict working plan
- Coordinated, managed and handled the activities of other employees of the company
- Purchased and stored the meat products of the company
High School Diploma, Central High School, Philadelphia, PA
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the Association of Meat Processors since 2006
Areas of interest
References available upon request