Road Production General Manager Resume
They have to collaborate with local public services and local renting agents in order to set up the touring road show facilities, to make sure that the animals are benefiting from proper conditions and that the entertainers can benefit from their personal place. They also have to plan the layout of the show, with the stage and the backstage premises, adapting to various facilities and spaces.
Road production general managers have to provide the necessary services for the staff and the animals as well, food and water, equipment and so on. Clearly, their resume needs to include administrative and managerial abilities, as well as the ability to travel on road circuits and manage a large variety of tasks. Find here a generic sample resume of a manager.
Sample Road Production General Manager Resume
Name: Sam Railey
Birth date: 18.02.1973
Address and Contact Details: 432 Milton Square, Noblesville, IN 4321
Marital Status: Married, 2 children
Driver's license: Yes
I have been a Circus Superintendent for the last 10 years and have handled every possible task and responsibility implied by the position of General Manager. I have extensive experience in facilitating all the necessary services to the circus staff, making sure that every administrative detail is taken care of. I have collaborated with a large number of local authorities and established connections that can be of great use for a road production.
I want to continue my experience as a Circus Superintendent and offer my services and skills as a general manager to a road production looking for an energetic, resourceful and determined administrator. I can assure you that with my services, there will be no necessity for the entertaining staff to worry about anything else except their performance.
Circus Superintendent with ten years of experience, in search of a General Manager position in a road production.
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Ability to multitask, to negotiate, to work long hours, under pressure and with deadlines
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent communicational skills
- Excellent physical condition
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate cost and coordinate activities
- Accounting abilities
Basic computer literacy
Circus Superintendent, 2000-2010
- Coordinated and supervised the personnel in charge with handling administrative issues
- Collaborated with local authorities and local businesses in facilitating the best setting conditions for the circus entertainers and animals
- Prepared animal facilities and supplies
- Ensured proper functioning equipment for entertainers and personal space conditions
- Negotiated rental costs, verified tickets sold
Bachelor's Degree in Business and Public Management, North Indiana University
As a Circus Superintendent I have obtained great results in administering every single aspect of the road production process.
Areas of interest:
Available upon request