Copy Messenger Resume
A resume looks attractive in many ways. There are many styles and methods by which you can make your resume attractive and worth reading. Although the contents inside the resume are more important than the outer appearance, still it is always good to see a well organized piece of document. A copy messenger resume should also look attractive in the same way. To make a resume look attractive first concentrate on the font that you will be choosing. A standard font style and size would be recommended keeping in mind the ease and comfort of the reader. Second would be the size of the page. Keep it a normal white A4 size sheet.
The inner content should be as attractive as the outer one, as that would be the one that will fetch you a good job. So the most important things or points to be taken care of are your professional skills and qualifications and your previous work experience. This will allow the employer decide at a glance whether you are suitable for the post or not. So let us see what all are the duties of a copy messenger.
The name of this job doesn't tell too much about the duties that need to be performed. The responsibilities of a Copy Messenger include the delivery and the illustration of the material to and from the advertisers or other kinds of outside agencies and also within the office. In some cases, he or she might have to read the publications of the competitors and clip the items or stories that have not been included in their own publication and submit these clippings to the editor.
If you feel like this job is suitable for you, then you should include in your resume the prior work experience that you have and also the education that you have received and which might be relevant from the employer's point of view.
Sample Copy Messenger Resume
Name: Bob Brown
Address: 13, Dark Valley, Down Drive
Date: December 19, 2011
To obtain the job of Copy Messenger at a company. It is my objective to improve the performances of the company by speeding up the process of copying. I am a capable employee and I can work in a fast environment while still providing excellent results. Another objective of mine is to get promoted at the job.
Skills and Competences
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships with the staff and the customers
- Organizational skills
- Ability to observe the details and find methods to improve the publications
Copy Messenger, CAD Copy Center, USA, 2009 to present
- Being in charge of making copies for the clients
- Delivering the copies in person
- Taking the orders for the copies at the front desk and also taking payments for the copies
- Keeping track of the activities performed through the maintenance of the records and documents
- Using the calculating machines to sum of the totals owed by the customers
Delivery Person, Mark's Farm-Fresh Produce, Little Town, USA
- Being in charge for delivering the items to the customer's doors according to their phone orders
- Taking payment for the goods that have been delivered
- Developing the routes for the delivery, for them to be as optimal as possible
- Maintaining records regarding the deliveries made
High School Diploma, City High School, Amaron City, USA, 2004
Offering useful suggestions to the superiors and improving the performances of the company
Areas of Interest
- Sales and marketing
Copy House, Any Town, USA
Other personal details:
- Date of birth: September 12, 1985
- Nationality: American
- Marital status: Single
- Driver's license: B category, 2004