Gaming Surveillance Officer Resume
The Gaming Surveillance Officer is also known as the surveillance agent or gaming investigator. The main duty of a Gaming Surveillance Officer is to thoroughly observe the operations in the casino so as to detect any signs of cheating or theft performed by the employees, clients or patrons. The Gaming Surveillance Officer spends majority of his or her time in the observation room where s/he operates the video and audio surveillance equipment. The records that the Gaming Surveillance Officers make can be used as evidence in criminal investigations. In some cases, the Gaming Surveillance Officer might leave the surveillance room and directly observe the development of the games, by walking through the tables. This is mostly done when something suspicious is noticed on camera and they want to take a better look.
In order to occupy this position you have to have experience in the field. First of all, it is necessary to be familiar with the games played in the casino, so as to notice irregularities. Familiarity with the customers is also necessary. The usual clients are more trustworthy, but there is always room for doubt, so the officer has to be on his/her guard. S/he also needs to know how to handle the surveillance materials. Make sure that you highlight in your resume all the skills and abilities that are relevant for this position.
Name: Sam Johnson
Birth Date: 13 December 1980
Driver's License: Yes
The Gaming Surveillance Officer needs to have technical knowledge regarding the security system and the surveillance system in order to be able to observe any irregularities in the casino.
To obtain the vacant job of Gaming Surveillance Officer at your casino. It is my objective to recognize any sign of cheating and to report it to the authorities.
Highly skilled and talented Gaming Surveillance Officer looking for immediate employment, with background in the field of surveillance, I am looking forward to become a member of your team and to apprehend any person breaking the law.
Skills and Competencies
- Good observation skills
- Knowledge regarding the security and surveillance systems used in casinos
- Empathetic with the co-workers and the clients
- Management skills
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accuracy and efficiency at work
- Knowledge regarding human psychology
Gaming Surveillance Officer, 2005 to present
Some City Casino, Some City, USA
- Observing the operations performed in a casino so as to recognize cheating or theft performed by client, employees or patrons with the help of audio or video equipment
- Working in catwalks over one-way mirror that are located above the actual casino
- Reported any irregularities to the authorities
Any City Casino and Keno Parlor, Any City, USA
- Walking around the facility in usual clothes to observe the patrons and also the employees with the purpose of observing their actions and to recognize irregularities of open theft
- Reporting the irregularities to the suitable departments
- Filing reports regarding the findings
High School Diploma
Any City High School, Any City, USA
Recognizing numerous thefts
Areas of Interest
Security and surveillance
Some City Casino, Some City, USA