Hunting Guide Resume
This article is addressed to those passionate about hunting who want to make a career out of this because it presents the personal and professional description of a hunting guide. Following, you will find the requirements you need to fulfill in order to obtain such a position and a sample resume meant to help you in your job hunt.
If you thought of working as a hunting guide, you should know that you have a lot of responsibilities on your shoulders. You have to plan, organize and conduct hunting trips for groups and individuals. You must plan in advance an itinerary for these trips. Remember to keep in mind the information regarding the best routes and sites that are near the country side. Besides this, you will have to arrange everything for the trip, and I am referring to the equipment and supplies. Before setting off in the trip, you must present all your clients with the regulations and laws that are applied for this field. Make sure that everyone knows how to use the hunting equipment. Your job may include driving an airplane or a vehicle.
If you want to apply for this kind of job, you should know how to write a correct CV. Here is an example for this kind of job.
Sample Hunting Guide Resume
Name: Alex Highway
Address: 3rd Kingship Avenue, Missoula, Montana
Marital Status: married
Children: yes, one
Birth date: 12.04.1979
Being a hunter guide means having the necessary skills to deal with various situations and having the ability of working in good terms with your clients. Clients expect a lifetime experience and I am sure I can assure them with what they need.
My objective is to become a hunting guide at your company and to prove that I have the necessary skills and knowledge for this job. I am looking forward to develop my skills and to working hard for your company.
I am a sociable person with a friendly personality and willing to help people. I can work with different types of persons and I am positive that I can establish a good relationship with the clients. I will try my best, so that all the expeditions can be successful. I am aware of all the regulations regarding safety and health. Moreover, I am a licensed hunter.
Skills and Core Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish great relationships with other people
- Dynamic and positive personality
- Finding solutions to problems and challenges
- Ability to focus on details
- Hardworking and trustworthy
- Fluent in English, Italian and Spanish
- Computer literate
Forester, McCoy Forestry Company, 2006-2010
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Made maps for forest areas
- Planed cutting programs
- Determined diverse methods regarding cutting and removing timber
- Assisted in planning various projects regarding the control of floods, erosion and other aspects.
- Participated in studies related to environmental problems
- Prepared environmental reports
- Patrolled forests and fought forest fires
- High School Diploma
- First Aid Certificate
- Diploma for Advance Learners in Spanish and Italian
- Surviving in the Wild Certificate
- Obtained great results in working with various persons
- Solved different problems
- Achieved great experience in the domain of forestry
- Made great progress in finding solutions for environmental issues
McCoy Forestry Company, Montana