Management Trainee Resume
Management Trainees are responsible for qualifying individuals for management functions in an organization. A management trainee is a person, who is being prepared for the management duties in an organization. The management trainee has to gain experience and knowledge in the field in order to be able to perform well in a managerial position.
The main duty of a management trainee refers to acquiring strong knowledge about the organization he is working for, for receiving training and performing duties in departments such as IT, Finances, Client Services. A management trainee has to observe the company policies that affect business, to acquire knowledge from the experienced staff regarding the standards and procedures that are required for performing the departmental duties. The key trainers and senior management are responsible for monitoring the performance of a management trainee.
Your management trainee resume can start with the contact information, with an introduction and a short qualifications summary. Then, you have to add an objective statement that has to show your motivation regarding the position and your desire to apply for the job offered by the company. The next section of your resume has to be a bullet pointed list of your skills and capabilities. Here, you can add your strong leadership and your ability to learn quickly and to adapt to various situations.
The following section of your resume has to focus on your work experience. Talk about your duties and responsibilities in your previous positions and add the name of the position you held, the name of the company you worked for and its location and the period of employment. In the next section, you can add your education. Here, you can add your degrees and courses in the management field. When listing your training, do not forget to add the name of the degree, the school you attended and the location of the school.
Management Trainees are required to be fast learners because they are professional workers, who are trained in the policies and procedures of a company so that they can perform well in a managerial position.
Management Trainee Resume Sample
Name: Stewart Barrymore
Address: 933 Rosedale Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 27.02.1977
From my experience, I can state that Management Trainees are responsible for qualifying individuals for management functions in an organization.
To obtain a position as a Management Trainee in a well reputed organization, where my skills and abilities will enhance the company's overall success
Dynamic and energetic management trainee, with the ability to establish and maintain effective and efficient working relations with the staff; with strong analytical and organizational skills and with the ability to learn quickly
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional knowledge in MS Office programs: Work, Excel, Power Point
- Strong ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationship with working staff and public
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to coordinate a team
Management Trainee, Aspen Square Management, Washington, DC, 2007 - present
Duties and responsibilities
- Received training from required people in order to perform duties in departments like client services, sales or other specific department within an organization
- Learned about the company's policies and practices important for its proper function in the corporate world
- Monitored and managed the performance with the trainers and management
- Performed additional duties for the company as required
Management Trainee, Penske, Washington, DC, 2002-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Collected knowledge of the procedures and methods required for the departmental duties and performance
- Received training and perform duties of several departments such as Finance, Operations, IT, Sales or other departments of a company
- Observed workers in order to acquire knowledge of the procedures and policies of various departments of the organization
Master's Degree in Business Administration, University of Washington
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, University of Washington
Achievements and associations
Member of the National Business Association
Areas of interest
References available upon request