Stamp Classifier Resume
The working activities of a Stamp Classifier include organizing stamps into various classes based on a wide variety of factors such as, examining, evaluating and determining their value by using a stamp catalog. Other responsibilities of a Stamp Classifier include promoting and selling stamps to customers, follow-up with the customers after the sale and to organize and maintain a customer database.
Your Stamp Classifier Resume has to be a dynamic one and has to be tailored by respecting an important guideline. Start your Stamp Classifier Resume with an enthusiastic objective statement where you state what your future career goals are and present your desire in applying for the position offered by the company. Then, you have to provide details on your previous job positions and on the degrees you possess. These sections are required to be listed in reverse chronological order and try to provide as many details as you can. Finish your Stamp Classifier Resume by adding the most valuable professional achievements you have made so far.
Stamp Classifier Resume Sample
Name: Brad Davidson
Address: 473 Peters Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 15.09.1977
From my experience I can state that Stamp Classifiers are responsible for classifying stamps based on their value and condition before selling them to collectors.
Seeking to obtain a challenging position as a Stamp Classifier in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my exceptional organizational abilities and my strong time-management abilities.
Hard-working and enthusiastic Stamp Classifier with seven years of experience in classifying stamps based on their value and condition before selling them to collectors; who possesses a solid knowledge of the tools and materials used to classify stamps and has deep multi-tasking skills.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills used to collaborate efficiently with stamp collectors
- Deep knowledge of the tools and materials used to classify stamps
- Proficient in using various computer programs: Word, Excel, Power Pointand Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of stamp collecting
- Ability to collect and organize stamps in an efficient manner
Stamp Classifier, Woznak Stamping, Los Angeles, CA, 2008- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for classifying stamps based on their value and condition before selling them to collectors
- Organized stamps into various classes based on a wide variety of factors
- Planned and prepared a customer database
Duties and responsibilities
- Classified stamps based on their value and condition before selling them to collectors
- Examined, evaluated and determined the value of stamps by using a stamp catalog
- Promoted and sold stamps to customers
- Followed-up with customers after the sale
- Organized and maintained a customer database
Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts, Baker College, CA
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the Stamp Collectors Organization since 2006
Areas of interest
References available upon request