Communication Equipment Sales Representative Resume
A good Communication Equipment Sales Representative must be an excellent negotiator and must have outstanding manners because he interacts daily with a lot of people, colleagues, suppliers and most of all customers. Communication Equipment Sales Representatives are responsible for representing the company and making it well known tothe public by selling high quality products and providing excellent customer services.
Interpersonal skills, the ability tonegotiate and stimulate customers are some of the most important requirements for this position. Therefore, when writing a resume for a job as a Communication Equipment Sales Representative it is very important toemphasize your personal skills and professional competences that recommend you as a suitable candidate.
The next section of your resume should definitely concentrate on your previous working experience. Mention all the former responsibilities that are relevant for the position you are seeking now. If possible, find out what are the expectations of your prospective employer and tailor your resume according tothem. D
Sample Communication Equipment Sales Representative Resume
Name: Alex Sorrel
Address: Eldridge Street, New York
Birth date: 24.09.1980
Marital Status: Single
Driver's License: B category, 2004
From my point of view, a Communication Equipment Sales Representative is in charged with promoting the products and achieving the company's sales targets.
I am looking for a position as a Communication Equipment Sales Representative which will allow me touse my skills, talent and sales experience in order tofulfill the company's sales objectives and increase its notoriety.
Dynamic, talented and responsible Communication Equipment Sales Representative, with excellent communication skills, professional behavior and good negotiation competences, I am eager toface any challenges, learn new things and contribute tothe company's success and development.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Efficient in time management;
- Highly organized;
- Strong negotiation abilities;
- Driving license;
- Self confidence and self motivated;
- Customer oriented and problem solver;
- Relevant knowledge about communication systems and equipment;
- Responsible and focused;
- Ability toanalyze and understand the market and detect the clients' needs;
- Organized and efficient in time management;
- Work well under pressure.
Communication Equipment Sales Representative, Omnicom Group, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the sales manager at preparing the sales plans;
- Achieving the company's sales objectives;
- Contacting prospective clients and scheduling meetings;
- Participating at sales fairs and other social events;
- Handling negotiations and providing negotiation follow up;
- Placing orders on client's behalf;
- Handling complaints and solving customer concerns.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepared promotional materials such as Power Point presentations, brochures, banners;
- Handled the financial transactions;
- Established positive relationships with clients;
- Provided support after the transaction ended;
- Made reports about field activity;
- Increased the company's recognition.
Master's Degree in Computer Science, University of New York
Bachelor's Degree in Communication, University of New York
Achievements and affiliations
Exceeding sales targets
Establishing long term relationships with clients
Areas of interest
Marketing and promotion
Cristina Peel, Vice Presidents of Sales at Tri-Tech Sales Associates