Printing Supplies Sales Representative Resume
This article is divided in two parts: the first one contains a job description for the Printing Supplies Sales Representative position and a few steps on how to write a successful resume. The second part offers you a Printing Supplies Sales Representative resume sample.
Printing Supplies Sales Representatives are responsible for promoting and selling the printing supplies of a company. The working activities of a Printing Supplies Sales Representative include preparing presentations of the company's printing supplies, selling supplies to clients or performing follow-up activities on prospective clients. Among the tasks mentioned above, Printing Supplies Sales Representatives have to plan and develop innovative means to promote a product, providing quality service to customers or maintaining good rapports with the product manufacturers. Other duties of a Printing Supplies Sales Representative involve collecting payments from customers, evaluating the marketing trends and the customers' needs and making sure that the printing supplies arrive on time. These skilled professionals also have to participate to a wide variety of sales meetings and seminars.
Your Printing Supplies Sales Representative resume is required to start with the contact details where you need to add your full name, address and telephone number. Then you will have to continue with an introduction and with a dynamic objective statement where you can present your desire to apply for the Printing Supplies Sales Representative job and the skills you have to obtain for the job. The following sections of your Printing Supplies Sales Representative resume have to describe your work experience and your education. The final section has to focus on your achievements or affiliations. Mention clubs where you are member of or other achievements you have.
Printing Supplies Sales Representative Sample Resume
Name: David Robinson
Address: 585 Broad Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 23.04.1978
From my experience, I can state that Printing Supplies Sales Representatives are responsible for promoting and selling the printing supplies of a company.
Seeking a challenging role as a Printing Supplies Sales Representative in a well-reputed company where I can use my extensive experience in the sales industry and my solid interpersonal skills.
Dynamic and hard-working Printing Supplies Sales Representative with seven years of experience in promoting and selling the printing supplies of a company; who has strong knowledge of the materials, tools and techniques used in the field.
Skills and qualifications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills used to collaborate in an efficient manner with customers
- Strong knowledge of the materials, tools and techniques used in the field
- Experience in using Windows programs
- Outstanding multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to sell and promote the company's printing supplies in an efficient manner
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations in the sales and marketing industry
Printing Supplies Sales Representative, Royal Printing And Supply Company, Washington, DC, 2007-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting and selling printing supplies of the company
- Prepared presentations of the company's printing supplies
- Performed follow-up activities on prospective clients
- Planned and developed innovative means to promote a product
Duties and responsibilities
- Promoted and sold the printing supplies of the company
- Provided quality service to customers
- Maintained good rapport with the product manufacturers
- Collected payments from customers
- Evaluated the marketing trends and the customer's needs
- Participated to a wide variety of sales meetings and seminars
High School Diploma, Rocky River High School
Achievements and affiliations
Employee of the Month, Marles Printing CO
Areas of interest
Sales and Marketing
References available upon request