Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representative Resume
Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representatives are responsible for promoting and selling leather shoes and shoe fixing supplies including eyelets, hand tools and polish. Working in the sales industry is a very challenging and demanding experience, but for those with a dynamic and driven character this can turn out to be a very exciting and rewarding job. A good Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representative should, first of all, posses strong sales techniques and knowledge, be excellent negotiators and persuasive persons and also be able to establish positive relationships with customers.
In order to create a successful and attractive Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representative resume it is important to focus on two main sections. Previous experience in sales or promotion and personal and professional competencies and skills are the ones that usually make a difference. Mention all the relevant former responsibilities and professional competencies acquired during previous working experience.
West Point Street, Miami
Name: Lindsay Danes
Address: West Point Street, Miami
Birth date: 31.02.1979
Driver's License: B category, 2000
I am looking for a position as Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representative where I can use my negotiation skills and sales experience in order to increase the company's sales volume and be part of its development and success.
Dynamic, people oriented and creative Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representative, with previous experience in sales, interpersonal competencies and easy to adapt I am eager to become a member of your sales team and contribute to the company's growth.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and presentation skills;
- Highly organizational competencies;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Computer proficiency;
- Self confidence and self motivated;
- People oriented and problem solver;
- Able to analyze and interpret financial data;
Shoe & Leather & Findings Sales Representative,
Nicola's Shoe Company, 2006-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing sales speeches and persuasive presentations;
- Contacting and establishing meetings with current and prospective clients;
- Traveling to designated locations;
- Negotiating with clients;
- Placing orders on client's behalf;
- Managing financial transactions;
- Establishing agreement terms and guarantee conditions;
- Meeting sales targets;
- Receiving and solving client's complaints.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring a proper storage for all the shoes;
- Receiving, distributing and displaying goods;
- Offering detailed information to customers;
- Participating in the sales process;
- Handling financial transactions and placing orders;
- Implement sales objectives and goals.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, University of Miami
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, University of Miami
- Increasing the company sales with 15% at Nicola's Shoe Company
- Member of the America Apparel and Footwear Association
References are available upon request