Veterinary Supplies Sales Respresentative Resume
Veterinary Supplies Sales Representatives are in charge of promoting and selling veterinary products and services to their clientele, normally within a certain geographical location.
From time to time, this position requires a lot of traveling in order to attend appointments with prospective customers in an effort to persuade them to buy. Veterinary Supplies Sales Representatives need to sustain a persuasive sales presentation to those prospective customers, while demonstrating how the product works and why it is so important to buy it.
When creating your Veterinary Supplies Sales Representatives Resume it is advisable to highlight your personal and professional skills and competences that make you appropriate for this position, as well as your working experience and former duties. Make sure you mention all the relevant responsibilities you had before and also your personal achievements or successes. Do not forget to write your professional objective, and make sure you state exactly what you want.
Veterinary Supplies Sales Respresentative Sample Resume
Name: James Jodie
Address: 152 Worth Street
Birth date: 12.12.1978
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: B category, 1998
From my point of view, a Veterinary Supplies Sales Representative is mainly in charge of achieving the company's sales goals.
I am looking for a position as a Veterinary Supplies Sales Representative which will allow me to use my skills and experience in order to meet the company's sales targets and contribute to its growth and success.
Dynamic, self motivated and experienced Veterinary Supplies Sales Representative, with excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding customer services I am looking forward to facing new challenges, learn new things and establish long term relationships between the company and its business partners.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong negotiation abilities;
- Driving license;
- Self confidence and self motivated;
- Customer oriented and problem solver;
- Relevant knowledge about pharmaceuticals;
- Responsible and focused;
- Ability to analyze and understand the market and detect the clients' needs;
- Organized and efficient in time management;
- Work well under pressure.
Veterinary Supplies Sales Representative, Safety-med Products, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Achieving the company's daily sales objectives;
- Actively participating at the preparation of the sales plan;
- Establishing meetings with possible and previous customers;
- Attending sales fairs and other events;
- Handling financial transactions and places orders;
- Providing negotiation follow-up;
- Receive and solve complaints about the products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Established and maintained long term relationships with customers and also suppliers;
- Offered detailed information about the products to possible future customers;
- Maintained the customers database;
- Handled promotional materials and made Power Point presentations;
- Made regular reports about the activity performed.
Master's Degree in Chemistry, West Point College
Bachelor's Degree in Science, West Point College
Sales Training Sessions
Achievements and affiliations
Implementing a successful sales strategy
Establishing long term relationships with clients
Areas of interest
- Sales Techniques
- Marketing and promotion
Dan Gomez, Sales Manager at Safety-med Products