Customer Service Specialist Resume
An effective resume has to bring into the spotlight the applicant's key skills and work experience with present and/or previous organizations.
This is just an example of a customer service specialist resume, that shows samples of objectives and job descriptions, meant to help applicants in preparing a resume, which should be an optimized version of the sample. In order to be effective, the resume should highlight the key skills and work experience of the applicant. Always think about what the employer is looking for in the customer service specialist he/she will hire. Tailor your resume to the company offering the job opportunity.
For someone engaged in a job hunting experience, using templates could be a good idea. Resources are many.
Sample Customer Service Specialist Resume
Open with a clear objective of what you want.
E.g.: self-motivated, client focused and career driven customer service executive, looking for a position as a customer service specialist in a renowned organization, position in which to use and apply my skills and proficiency.
List those previous work experiences that are relevant to the particular job.
Customer service specialist – company
- Analyzing business requirements and converting them into product and service solutions
- Assisting clients on account information
- Conducting research and solving problems
- Conducting trainings
- Delivering customer satisfaction surveys
- Offering help over the telephone
- Providing product knowledge to clients
- Providing support to other departments as needed
- Processing urgent shipments and tracking logistical flow
- Ensuring prompt delivery of products and services
- Ordering office supplies
- Tracking equipment
- Providing administrative support
- Preparing reports
- Managing records and follow-up of customers
- conducting a wide variety of stocking, sales and accounting duties
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction
- Meeting the goals of the organization as well as customer satisfaction
- Troubleshooting customer problems
- Post secondary education • University diploma • Economics
- Master's degree • English language
- Five years of experience as customer service specialist
- Foreign languages (Spanish • Advanced level, French • Beginner level, Italian • Beginner level); Sociable
- Curious and responsible person
- Interested in learning new things; open-minded
- Good at working under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sound judgment; highly organized person
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to set goals and efficiently meet objectives
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office and Internet)
- Friendly and outgoing
available on demand.