Commercial Diver Resume
A commercial diver has to expose himself to cold water, hydrostatic pressure; has to get in contact with various aquatic creatures and objects that he restores. They have to dive in rivers, lakes, seas, canals and oceans. They have to use specialized equipment for their safety and for being able to resist a long period of time under water. They will have diving helmets, full face masks and air compressors, underwater cutting torches, special underwater welding equipment, special suits and others. The commercial divers have to be very meticulous about their job and respect a plan. There is an element of risk to divers and changing weather conditions should be always considered.
When diving, the commercial divers have to respect some rules. First of all they must dive only in teams and someone has to monitor them from a boat. There are cases when the places are dangerous and paramedics will stand by in case of any emergencies.
If you want to be a competitive candidate for a commercial diver job, then make sure you refer to all important skills and abilities that any diver should possess. Write about your qualification in the field, your swimmer condition and manual dexterity in your resume.
Name: Fijian Lamer
Birth date: 12.12.1980
Driver's License: Yes
A commercial diver is that person who deals with underwater structure that needs to be built, maintained and repaired. Commercial divers perform underwater activities. These activities are related to construction, inspection, search, maintain, salvage, repair and photography.
To obtain a job as a commercial diver
Talented, well trained with strong mechanical aptitude and with great experience in diving and repairing, removing, or installing underwater equipment and structures I want to get hired as a commercial diver in your company
- Think well under pressure and in adverse weather conditions
- Resistance to stress
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work under dangerous conditions
- Emotionally stable
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
Commercial Diver, New Magic Explores, Great City, 2004 - present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking diving equipment before diving
- Keeping in touch with workers on the surface while underwater
- Constructing, repairing and inspecting dams and bridges
- Participating in trainings
- Installing pilings or footings for piers and bridges
- Making reports
- Taking photos and filming underwater
US Certified Commercial Diving School Graduate, 2004 High School Diploma, Great City University, 2002
- Made over 500 successful diving activities
- Improved skills and abilities related to using diving equipment
New Magic Explores, Great City