Slot Key Person Resume
What is a Slot Key Person?
Slot key persons are workers who are responsible for the overseeing and the upholding of the activity of slot department persons, both in charge of customer service relations and mechanical operations in gaming arenas. They take care of disputes happening between patrons and slot personnel, validate jackpots, retune slot machines, and carry out troubleshooting activities as well as light mending and tuning. In addition, they suggest machines, which have to undergo key repair and upholding to technicians.
What requirements do these professionals have to meet?
In order to become a flourishing slot key person, an individual ought to have experience in management or staff administration, in addition to good customer relations. They also have to possess fundamental comprehension of the troubleshooting, operating and mending of slot machines, and must have sound mathematical knowledge as they will be carrying out tabulation of currencies, gathering fees and support in giving out money to winning players.
Which are the abilities and skills Slot Key Persons ought to have?
Slot key persons have to be proficient in mathematics, in order not to undergo losses for the gaming center, in addition to great customer skills since they will be interacting with a lot of people while working. They ought to be dynamic listeners and are dedicated to addressing the necessities and complaints of their clients, on top of providing the correct solutions and answers to their requirements.
They have to also be nice and courteous even towards clients whom they have to guide out of the center due to particular circumstances. They have to be capable of handling technological issues linked to slot machines and various gaming machinery in the field of their jurisdiction.
Name: Jana Harrington
Address: 12, North 2nd Street
Some Town, US 98246
Home: (332) 222-9287
Mobile: (398) 903-1003
Dedicated worker seeking a challenging position as a Slot Key Person
List of Skills
- Sociable personality
- Personal integrity, truthfulness, self-control when interacting with irritated patrons
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working in a stressful environment
- Able to complete periodical reports
- Computer proficient
Slot Key Person,
2007 - present
Games and Cards Casino, Big Town, US
Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of the smooth running of the area with slot machines
- Confirm winnings and pay money to clients based on their prize
- Reset slot machines
- Inform the staff on any safety issues
- Take out the out of order machines in order to be repaired
- Verified the slot machines on a regular basis to ensure their functionality
- Made any light maintenance operation to slot machines
ABC Casino, Big Town, US
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main responsibilities undertaken is the management of tickets and Keno cards, making change
- Explained the game rules to the clients and also oversaw them while playing
- In charge of creating an entertaining ambiance for players
- High School Diploma, 2004 Some Town High School, Some Town, US
- Certificate of Completion, 2005, ABC Casino College, Big Town, US
Member of the American Association of Casino Workers
Received the Community Service Award 2008
Available upon request