Tennis Instructor Resume
Being a Tennis Instructor is probably one of the most exciting and rewarding jobs for those who enjoy this sport and also like teaching people. This position gives them the opportunity to build and develop a career and also spend their time doing something they love and that relaxes them. Working as a Tennis Instructor means teaching, motivating, stimulating others and gives one the chance to establish and maintain long term relationships. Tennis Instructors can usually work in high schools, colleges or universities, health clubs or with professional tennis players.
Start your Tennis Instructor resume by mentioning your contact details such as full name, home address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Resume should contain your professional objective, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications recommend you. Mention several personal skills as well as some competences you have gained in your experience as a Tennis Instructor.
You will also mention former responsibilities and professional achievements. The last section should focus on your formal education and areas of interests. Apart from the working experience and theoretical knowledge, Tennis Instructors must have an empathetic personality, must be able to establish interpersonal relationships and also must have the ability to pass onto others their passion and dedication towards tennis.
Tennis Instructor Sample Resume
Name: Gina Davis
Address: Roxbury Street, Boston
Birth date: 04.02.1972
Marital Status: Married
Driver's License: No
From my point of view, a Tennis Instructor is responsible for teaching his clients how to play tennis and how to improve their games.
I am looking for a position as a Tennis Instructor which will allow me to use my talent, skills and my professional experience in order to teach tennis and identify new playing techniques.
Talented, dynamic and enthusiastic Tennis Instructor, with good communication skills who likes working with people I am eager to pass onto others my passion and love for tennis.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Highly organized and good planner;
- Focused and attention to details;
- Efficient in time management;
- Good physical shape;
- Self motivated;
- Team worker;
- Willingness to work with people of different ages;
- Ability to teach;
Tennis Instructor, Sunydale Club, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing help and support to clients in improving their game;
- Identifying and teaching new playing techniques and methods;
- Scheduling playing meetings;
- Encouraging people to learn how to play tennis;
- Promoting tennis and tennis programs;
- Creating, developing and implementing teaching programs and routines to improve clients tennis performances;
- Evaluating team and individual performance of clients;
Duties and responsibilities
- Trained and taught students how to play tennis;
- Scheduled training programs;
- Trained new tennis instructors;
- Ensured compliance with tennis facility policies, rules, and regulations;
- Organized and implemented strategic lessons.
Master's Degree in Sports Management, Harvard University
Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education and Sports, Harvard University
Achievements and affiliations
Established and maintain good relationships with clients
Trained several professional tennis players
Member of the International Tennis Federation
Areas of interest
Derek Munchkins, Head Tennis Instructor, Sunydale Club