Mails Supervisor Resume
For a mail supervisor resume to be really effective, it must emphasize your efficiency and organizational skills along with the ability to multitask. All you need to do is personalize the given resume and expect the best results.
A Mail Supervisor's duties refer to inserting, addressing and sorting the procedures required to process bulk mailings and campus mail. This skilled worker also has to maintain and operate a postage meter, to maintain the records on deposit accounts at the post office and to maintain records on bulk mailings, insured or other types of special incoming or outgoing mail. A Mail Supervisor is also responsible for keeping updated records of new postage rates and regulations and for acting as a liaison between post office personnel. Among the duties mentioned above, a Mail Supervisor has to make recommendations regarding various equipment repairs and purchases.
Your Mail Supervisor Resume can start with your contact details: full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The next section of your Mail Supervisor Resume can contain the objective statement, that has to describe what position you are looking for and what skills and qualifications you have for the job. In the next section you can add your skills. Mention some general skills as well as some skills which you have gained in your experience as a Mail Supervisor: great interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task or attention to details.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronological from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, how you provided quality customer service or how you increased the company's profitability. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. When listing your education, remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended to and the location of the school.
Mail Supervisors are usually required to possess a strong knowledge of post office and unit mail room rules and regulations and have to be able to coordinate and motivate other employees from the postal office.
Mails Supervisor Resume Sample
Name: John Roger
Address: 473 Mitchell Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 27.06.1978
Seeking a position as a Mail Supervisor in a growth-oriented company where I can use my strong communications skills and my strong knowledge of the post office rules and regulations used to process mail.
Experienced Mail Supervisor with the ability to coordinate and motivate a working team and who possesses a strong knowledge of United States Postal Service regulations.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain courteous relations with people
- Very thorough and updated knowledge of United States Postal Service rules Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proficient in using various computer programs and applications: Word, Excel, Power Point
Mail Supervisor, San Diego Post Office, San Diego, CA, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervised and coordinated the activities of workers engaged in wrapping and addressing printed material like books, newspapers or periodicals
- Maintained records on bulk mailings and other types of mail
- Inspected the work stations in order to ensure that the material is addressed in time to meet scheduled buses or airlines
- Revised various local, state and international mailing lists
Duties and responsibilities
- Stamped outgoing mail by hand or by using a postage meter
- Folded letters and inserted them in envelopes
- Acted as a liaison between the post office personnel
- Recorded the distribution of materials to subscribers in various divisions
- Maintained files of train, airline and bus schedules and transferred postal mailing rates
- Performs other duties as required
High School Diploma, San Jose High Academy, CA
Areas of interest
References available upon request