Elementry Grade School Teacher Resume
Being an elementary grade school teacher can be a dream job for everyone who loves children and wants to make a career out of a passion. Elementary school teachers have the duty to teach children between five and ten years of age. They have a crucial role in the development of this age group. They are the ones who introduce children to languages, science, social studies and mathematics. With the help of computers, books, artwork, games and music they teach the most basic of skills to the children. Other methods are used to educate their pupils, such as assigning group projects, reading to them and showing films for discussion.
Elementary school teachers help children understand concepts and also solve problems. In order to be qualified for this position, you are required to have a bachelor's degree and then to secure a teaching license. If you want to know how the resume of an elementary school teacher looks like, continue reading.
825 Broad Street
Name: Jaqueline Rousseau
Birth Date; 23 June 1982
Driver's License: Yes
Seeking to teach to elementary grade students and show all my dedication and expertise in working with children with the help of multiple instructional strategies, thematic and technologic studies.
Education and Professional Training
- Bachelor of science degree in education, University of Maryland, College Park in 2000
- Maryland teacher certificate obtained in 2001
- Ability to teach to special needs students
- Strong knowledge of experiential learning
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to sense the needs of children
- Completely dedicated to work in the classroom
- Unwavering and stable confidence
- Ability to understand the characteristic behaviors of children
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to make myself understood by children, as well as by their parents
- Ability to solve conflicts and problems taking place within the classroom
- Interactive and creative skills
- Ability to be patient with the students
- Ability to withstand stressful situations and maintain control.
2005-Present date: Substitute teacher for 2nd to 4th grades at a New York elementary school.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Earned high marks for the creativity and quality of the lesson plans, classroom teaching and the instructional materials used in classes such as mathematics, language arts, science, history and social studies
- Taught to individuals with special needs and learning challenges and within an inclusive, mainstreamed classroom
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing an intensive practical experience, in order to associate new program of study
- Participating in the designing stage of the new curriculum and assisting in selecting the study materials
- Giving advice for setting up the classrooms arrangement
- Having been a member of the commission of School Handbook, I provided extensive proposals for analyzing the school rules and policies
- I implemented and developed a new syllabus with special assignments and lesson planning as tools, in order to increase coordination and alertness among the students.
- Served in a variety of school committees
- Successful in building an effective rapport with students and their parents.
- Children's literature
Available upon request.