Frame Wirer Resume
The working activities of a Frame Wirer include soldering connections by respecting diagram or oral instructions, stringing frames with connecting wires or testing circuit connections with the use of a voltmeter. Other tasks of a Frame Wirer include removing connections in order to change circuit layouts, cleaning switches or replacing contact points. Among the responsibilities mentioned above, Frame Wirers are responsible for lubricating moving parts and for helping other employees with various tasks. These workers also have to detect and to correct malfunctions in the wiring system of a company.
You can start off your Frame Wirer Resume with your full name, your address and phone number. Then, you are required to write a short introduction in your Resume where you have to describe what the Frame Wirer job represents for you. In the next two sections of your Frame Wirer Resume you will have to present the skills you have and to provide information on your career objective. The next section has to present your skills where you can add your excellent analytical abilities. Your career objective statement has to be a dynamic and optimistic one and has to present your career goals.
The following section of your Frame Wirer Resume has to emphasize your professional work experience, section that has to be listed starting with the most current position you have until the last one you held. Present your duties and tasks and provide details on the companies you worked for. In the next section of your Frame Wirer Resume you can add your educational background starting with the last degree you obtained. Applicants are usually required to have a Degree in Telecommunications Technology. The last section of your Frame Wirer Resume has to focus on your achievements. In this section you can add associations where you are member or other professional achievements.
Frame Wirers need to be knowledgeable on the tools and techniques used in the field. They also need to have strong multi-tasking abilities.
Frame Wirer Resume Sample
Name: David Jackson
Address: 527 Broad Street
Marital Status: Single
Birth date: 27.02.1976
From my experience I can state that Frame Wirers are responsible for connecting wires from telephone lines to the frames in the telephone's company central office.
Looking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Frame Wirer position in a well established company where I can utilize my strong technical skills gained through my solid training and work experience
Responsible and dedicated Frame Wirer with eight years experience in connecting wires from telephone lines to the frames in the telephone's company central office; who has a strong knowledge of the tools and techniques used in the field and who has deep multi-tasking abilities
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of the tools and techniques used in the field
- Exceptional knowledge of the Telecommunications Technology industry
Frame Wirer, NT&T, Washington, DC, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for connecting wires from telephone lines to the frames in the telephone's company central office
- Performed duties and tasks with the use of a soldering iron and various hand tools
- Soldered connections by respecting diagrams or oral instructions
- Stringed frames with connecting wires
- Tested circuit connections with the use of a voltmeter
Duties and responsibilities
- Removed connections in order to change circuit layouts
- Cleaned switches or replaced contact points
- Responsible for lubricating moving parts
- Helped and assisted employees with various tasks
- Detected and corrected malfunctions in the wiring system of the company
Associate's Degree in Telecommunications Technology, University of Houston
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of Telecommunications Professionals since 2005
Areas of interest
References available upon request