Medical Equipment Preparer Resume
The profession of medical equipment preparer implies technical knowledge of all the equipment, devices and instruments used in hospital operations. They have to be able to detect any malfunction, leaks, loose parts, worn parts or other issues and collaborate with medical equipment repairers in order to ensure functional hospital equipment. Sterilizing, cleaning and installing medical equipment is their responsibility as well. They work with respiratory machines, hospital beds, wheelchairs, dialysis equipment and oxygen equipment.
The resume of medical equipment preparer should make obvious the technical ability to work with different types of hospital equipment and instruments, including hand tools needed in medical equipment installing and setting up. Familiarity with hospital hygiene and other regulations and standards is important, and previous experience in a hospital or medical environment is beneficial. It is also important to mention that medical equipment preparers have to be able to work with computerized devices and electronic and electromechanical equipment.
Medical Equipment Preparer Sample Resume
Name: Anthony McKinley
Birth date: 22.04.1978
Address: Queen Elizabeth Boulevard, West Sussex
Marital Status: Married, 1 child
Driver's license: Yes
I wish to continue my work in this domain and facilitate efficient and safe health care services to our community. Aspiring for a serious job opportunity that provides steady employment and that can offer me the chance to exercise my skills in what I do best.
Medical equipment preparer, with experience in working in a medical environment.
- Technical abilities
- Familiarity with all types of medical equipment
- Ability to deploy manual work, manual dexterity
- Ability to correctly sanitize medical equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and detect malfunctions
- Ability to perform minor repairs
- Ability to verify medical equipment functioning
- Moral values, serious, determined
Medical Equipment Preparer, 1999-present
Saint Louis General Hospital
- assembling surgical instrument trays,
- sterilizing medical equipment and supplies,
- performing maintenance operations,
- detecting irregularities in the functioning of medical equipment,
- filling supplies requests and verifying supplies date of expiry,
- keeping records of medical equipment usage and inventory,
- assisting the hospital staff in medical supplies and equipment needs,
- collaborating with medical equipment repairers,
- manually installing medical equipment and cleaning wastes after usage,
- attending hospital training programs
- respecting hospital regulations and procedures.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, West Sussex University
In the position of medical equipment preparer I contributed to the delivery of safe and efficient hospital care to patients and people in need of medical services
Areas of interest: nature, history, traveling, sports
References: available upon request