Signal and Track Switch Repairer Resume
Signal & Track Switch Repairers are responsible for inspecting, testing and repairing signal equipments, track switches or intercommunication systems in a railroad or subway system.
The working activities of a Signal & Track Switch Repairer include installing and testing signal and track equipments, inspecting electrical units in need of repair and troubleshooting railroad crossing gates. Among the tasks mentioned above, Signal & Track Switch Repairers have to adjust loose bolts, to fix defective electrical connections and to repair switch controlling mechanisms. Other duties of a Signal & Track Switch Repairer involve lubricating moving parts of mechanisms, replacing defective wiring and testing circuits and connections. These skilled professionals have to prepare reports on signals and tracks.
The first elements you have to add in your Resume are the contact information section where you can add your name, address and telephone number. Then, you can continue your Signal & Track Switch Repairer Resume with a short introduction, an objective statement and a summary of your main skills. These sections have to be brief and have to be presented in a powerful manner.
In the following section of your Signal & Track Switch Repairer Resume you have to provide details on your professional work experience. The next section in your Signal & Track Switch Repairer Resume has to emphasize on your educational background. These sections need to be listed in reverse chronological order starting with the last position or Degree you held. The final section has to provide the employer details on your most important achievements and affiliations.
835 Chapel Street
Name: Kirk Smith
Address: 835 Chapel Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 17.03.1977
Looking to obtain a rewarding and challenging position as a Signal & Track Switch Repairer in a well-reputed company where I can use my strong technical skills and my extensive knowledge in the field.
Hard-working and responsible Signal & Track Switch Repairer with seven years of experience in inspecting, testing and repairing signal equipments, track switches or intercommunication systems in a railroad or subway system; who has excellent knowledge of the methods and tools used in the field.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of the methods and tools used in the field
- Knowledge in installing and repairing signal and track equipments
- Mechanical abilities
Signal & Track Switch Repairer, State Department of Transport, New York, NY, 2007-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for inspecting, testing and repairing signal equipments, track switches or intercommunication systems
- Installed and tested signal and track equipments
- Inspected electrical units in need of repair and troubleshooting railroad crossing gates
- Adjusted loose bolts
Duties and responsibilities
- Inspected, tested and repaired signal equipments, track switches or intercommunication systems
- Fixes defective electrical connections
- Repaired switch controlling mechanisms
- Lubricated moving parts of mechanisms
- Replaced defective wiring
- Tested various circuits and connections
- Responsible for planning and preparing reports on signals and tracks
High School Diploma, Xavier High School
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the National Association of Signal & Track Switch Repairers since 2006
Areas of interest
Signal and track equipments
References available upon request