Woodworking Machine Operator Resume
Woodworking machine operators lead and supervise the automatic or semiautomatic machines that run the operations of cutting, carving, drilling, turning and planning the wood used to manufacture furniture, school supplies and technical grades, sports articles, or boats. The Operators' work takes place either in workshops or directly on construction sites, where it is necessary to use wood.
In terms of education, it is required to have at least a professional school to certify eligibility for this occupation. Also, you must have qualities such as manual dexterity, physical condition and agility, eyesight and good teamwork skills. The Woodworking machine operator is responsible for the quality of the material, the deadlines of delivery, the guarantor of personal security and is in charge of the subordinate personnel, ensures that all safety measures are respected when executing maintenance operations, and contributes to business objectives in terms of environmental protection.
Name: Jake Hanson
Birth Date: 23.08.1975
Marital Status: Married
Working as a machine operator in the industry is not an easy occupation, but it brings great satisfaction if you enjoy working with wood and everything those results from its processing. Furthermore, you must be a good connoisseur of all the things specific to woodworking industry, you must have a quick mind, must be able to make important decisions, even under stress, because the moments when you are pressed by deadlines come often.
To be the best in this occupation, to contribute to the production of the highest quality products, and to become an example worthy to be followed by those around me.
I'm a hardworking person eager to excel in everything I do, interested in what is new in the field, I want to come up with valuable ideas and suggestions for products that will help boost the company's profitability
Qualities and abilities
- Experience in the field - more than 15 years.
- Experience in operating a computer and technological equipment.
- Skillful person and extremely attentive to details.
- Mechanical and technical skills.
- Ability to work beyond the models and drawings according to instructions.
- Team work abilities and good communication skills.
- Good physical condition.
- A person with positive thinking.
Woodworking machine operator at MAS Wood Texas Company, 2005-2010
Duties and responsibilities
- Tracking the performance of work according to preset program.
- Reception of the folder of the work to be performed.
- Controlling the general processing allowances.
- Operated the wood processing equipment
Duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge and application of all security measures and work environment.
- Supervising a 15 people team.
- In charge of the logs splitter machine
Graduate studies at the College of Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, Arizona.
Working at the two higher enterprises in the wood processing industry.
Obtained great results for the company.
Areas of interest
Wood MAS Texas Company.
GMN Company, Arizona.