Concrete Masons Helper Resume
If it has ever crossed your mind to work as a concrete masons helper, you should be aware of the fact that this job requires a lot of responsibilities and undertaking a multitude of tasks. A concrete mason helper's job involves building and repairing structures made out of brick, stone and other similar materials. You will have to perform the tasks assigned to you by the concrete mason and provide assistance to your superior. The work is usually assigned orally or in writing. Mason helpers need to very careful during the entire process of building because the final outcome depends upon their efforts and imagination and it is of grave importance that the final outcome matches with the design of the building. These helper's work is regularly supervised and inspected. One should also be well versed in handling power tools and hand tools to attain job perfection. A concrete mason helper resume should be drafted keeping the above factors in mind. You should convince the employer that you are ready to put the required efforts to get shortlisted for the job.
If you are interested in the position of concrete mason helper you must know how to write your resume. Here is an example of a concrete mason helper resume for this kind of job.
Concrete Masons Helper Resume Sample
Name: Eduard Freshman
Birth Date: 15.10.1978
Marital Status: Single
Driver's License: Yes
The Concrete Masons Helper plays an important role in the construction field as they contribute towards building staircases, floors and walls. With their help, a concrete mason can fulfill his tasks more efficiently.
I wish to work as a construction worker in your company and be able to use my knowledge, skills and great experience in different projects to obtain the best results.
I am a hard-working and friendly person who can work in a team. I am in excellent physical shape which can prove an asset to your firm. I try to learn new things and always look forward to be associated with different projects.
Qualities And Abilities
- Good experience and exposure in the construction business
- Excellent physical condition
- Can perform related work as and when required
- Ability to work long hours, in any type of weather
- A good team player
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on my own, without direct supervision
- Positive and friendly personality
- Possess considerable knowledge of the methods, materials and techniques used in the building process
Cement Mason Helper at McDonald Construction Company,
Duties And Responsibilities
- Take part in all the construction phases, from the beginning to the end of the project
- Work with architects
- Assemble necessary tools, equipment and other tools required to perform concrete construction work
- Construct forms and bracings according to the elevation and design configuration
- Install steel and wire reinforcing joints
- Manage concrete pouring and placement
- Fulfill any task assigned by the concrete mason
Construction Training Program at Salt Lake City University, 2005
First Aid Training at Utah University, 2008
- Worked at important construction companies
- Proved great skills in working as a constructor
- Obtained great results for the company
- Ability to read and understand construction plans, sketches, elevations, field layouts and visual instructions
- Worked on important projects which were finalized on time
Areas of Interest
McDonald Construction Company, Utah
A concrete mason helper's job can be quite demanding because it is an outdoor job and requires candidate to withstand the harsh weather conditions. One should possess good mental and physical state for the same. A concrete mason helper usually goes on to become a mason which might further take him up to undertaking building contracts depending on the kind of work one does. Just as the foundation of a building is of utmost importance so is the job of a mason. The job is skill based and one should take into account all the minute details in the building process for a better final outcome. The resume of a concrete mason helper should be drafted keeping the above factors in mind.