Head Teller Resume
A Head Teller is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of workers and for keeping records of transactions in various financial institutions. These skilled workers are responsible for balancing cash drawers and performing cash audits.
The job responsibilities of a Head Teller refer to coordinating and supervising the work activities of other tellers, motivating other tellers and training and educating them on how to operate a cash drawer. Among the duties mentioned above, a Head Teller has to communicate with customers, managers and other tellers on a daily basis; to replenish the teller machines and to transfer money to the vault. Other responsibility of Head Tellers is frequently auditing the vault with other employees.
The first elements you can add in a resume are the contact information: name, address and telephone number. In the next section you can add your skills. Besides the general skills you possess, you should also mention some skills, which are relevant for a Head Teller position: great interpersonal and communication skills or strong knowledge of bank procedures and policies.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience in which you pinpoint the duties and tasks you fulfilled in every position. Your last section has to focus on your education. Highlight anything you feel is relevant for your application as a Head Teller, but focus on your Business Degrees. Mention what aspects of your training helped you become a successful Head Teller.
Head Tellers are required to have exceptional customer-service and communication skills and the ability to hire, train, coordinate, supervise and motivate a team. An excellent knowledge of bank procedures and policies is also an important requirement.
Head Teller Resume Sample
Name: Justin Cuddy
Address: 228 Nelson Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 01.08.1976
From my experience I can state that a Head Teller is a professional worker responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of workers and for keeping records of transactions in various financial institutions.
Looking to obtain a challenging position as a Head Teller in a reputed company, where I can use my strong supervisory skills and my ability to communicate in an efficient manner with employees and customers
Responsible and enthusiastic Head Teller with seven years of experience in supervising and coordinating the activities within a financial institution; who possesses the ability to coordinate, supervise and motivate a working team in an efficient manner
Skills and qualifications
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills used to establish and maintain strong relations with employees and customers
- In-depth knowledge of ATM, commercial loan processes, bank policies and procedures
- Proficiency in using various computer programs and applications
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with job pressure and respect deadlines
Head Teller, Sovereign Bank, Boston, MA, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborated with other tellers and made sure the policies and procedures of the bank are accurately followed
- Coordinated and supervised the Customer Service Representative Staff
- Responsible for the maintenance of the bank's central cash vault
Head Teller, Carolina First Bank, Morganton, NC, 2003-2007
Duties and responsibilities
- Made sure that the procedures and standards are respected by the teller team
- Handled the ATM machines and other office equipment
- Coordinated and supervised other tellers
Bachelor's Degree in Business, University of North Carolina
Achievements and affiliations
Dean's Lister, University of North Carolina
Areas of interest
References available upon request