Heating Equipment Setter Resume
This article is going to talk about the duties of a heating equipment setter and will present an example of a resume written for this particular position. If you have the inclination for this activity, you should write a resume in which all of your mechanical and technical skills are emphasized to the fullest.
The heating systems are meant to provide the optimal environment in which the temperature is just right for human activity. When certain defects occur, the heating equipment setter is called to verify the systems and detect the problem. He then has to make the necessary repairs so as to make these devices work properly.
In order to perform his job, this professional needs to have solid technical knowledge and a very good problem solving abilities, together with an eye for detail and the ability to work hard and sometimes for long durations.
He should keep abreast of new developments in the heating industry so as to be able to fix even the latest heating equipment on the market. He has to have great communication skills because the job presupposes constant interaction with people and he has to respond to every doubt that the clients may have.
If this is the profession you intend to undertake, make sure you fit the profile. Write a clear and strong resume in which you emphasize your technical skills and your thorough preparation to perform this job. The sample below might prove to be of help when creating your CV.
Name: Jan Brown
Address: 832 Walington Square, Phoenix
Marital status: Married, two children
Birth date: 1.01.1979
Seeking the position of heating equipment setter within your company, and thus to have the chance to combine my experience and my skills in order to satisfy your clients' needs.
Hard-working and ambitious, very attentive to details and having very good communication skills, I am sure that I am the right person for the job.
Skills and core competencies:
- Very attentive to details
- Strong technical and mechanical skills
- Updated with the latest heating systems available on the market
Very good knowledge of the heating systems
Plumber, LaLena Company,
Duties and responsibilities:
- Went to the clients' homes and detected the problems that they had with the pipes
- Fixed the damages and offered the necessary advice so as to avoid potential future problems
Heating equipment setter, Nice&Warm Company,
Duties and responsibilities:
- Installed various heating systems within personal homes, business centers and companies
- Conducted regular verification of the devices installed to assure proper functionality
- Addressed all the problems and resolved them in a timely manner
- Explained to clients the way in which the heating systems work
The Mechanical High School, Phoenix, 2001-2005
Great results in fixing the pipes
Great results in communicating with people and listening to their needs
Areas of interest:
Mr. Scott Dawson,
Nice&Warm Company, Phoenix,