Lobby Attendant Resume
The working activities of Lobby Attendants include making sure the patrons stand in order in a show before the doors open, analyzing the seating charts and directing patrons to their seats. Other responsibilities of a Lobby Attendant refer to directing patrons to restroom facilities or refreshment areas, taking tickets from patrons and checking authentic tickets. Lobby Attendants are also responsible for distributing programs and for keeping record of tickets taken for shows. Among the tasks mentioned, Lobby Attendants have to resolve conflicts between patrons such as seats or noise issues. They also have to change advertising displays and information regarding future shows.
Your Lobby Attendant Resume can to start with the contact information, with an introduction and a short qualifications summary. Then, you have to add the objective statement, which has to describe in one or two sentences your desire and interest to apply for the position offered by the company. The objective statement can also contain the skills and qualifications you have to gain the Lobby Attendant position. The next section of your Lobby Attendant Resume has to be a bullet pointed list that has to present your skills and qualifications. In this section you can add your excellent communication and interpersonal skills and your ability to solve problems in an efficient manner.
The following section of your Lobby Attendant Resume has to emphasize on your working experience. Talk about your responsibilities in your previous positions and show the employer how you made sure the patron's needs are respected. In this section you are required to add the name of the previous position you held, where you worked and the period of employment. The next section of your Lobby Attendant has to describe in a few words your education. Usually, Lobby Attendants need to possess a High School Diploma. The last section of your Lobby Attendant Resume can present your achievements and affiliations. You can add the associations you frequently rely on or other professional or personal achievements you have gained through your career as a Lobby Attendant.
Lobby Attendants are required to possess a solid knowledge of the activities within a hotel. They also have to be able to follow instructions and to provide quality service to patrons.
Lobby Attendant Resume Sample
Name: Stewart Riley
Address: 267 Madison Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 28.09.1978
From my experience I can state that Lobby Attendants are responsible for the satisfaction and well-being of patrons.
Seeking to obtain a rewarding and challenging position as a Lobby Attendant in a growth-oriented company where I can use my excellent organizational skills and my problem-solving abilities
Enthusiastic and dynamic Lobby Attendant with six years experience in assisting patrons at various events and providing them with quality services; who possesses the ability to stand for extended periods of time and to work well under pressure
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills used to collaborate in an efficient manner with patrons
- Solid knowledge of the methods and procedures used to provide quality services to patrons
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Ability to walk long distances and to stand for long periods of time
- Exceptional ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Lobby Attendant, Hilton Worldwide, Tampa, FL, 2008-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Collected admission tickets from patrons at entertainment events
- Greeted patrons who participated at entertainment events
- Examined tickets and checked them for authenticity
- Guided patrons to exits or provided assistance in case of emergencies
Duties and responsibilities
- Greeted and directed patrons to events
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel public areas
- Responsible for assisting patrons to restrooms
- Delivered messages to patrons
- Helped patrons in finding seats
High School Diploma, School of Business and Management
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association since 2006
Areas of interest
References available upon request