Machine Feeder Resume
Machine Feeders are responsible for feeding metal components and for removing assemblies from welding machines or furnaces. These skilled workers are also responsible for placing clamps into holding and heating fixtures, trays or conveyors in a specified order.
The working activities of a Machine Feeder include arranging various pieces of brazing alloy between parts, brushing the flux along work pieces or removing assemblies after they passed through heated coil, gas flames or water. Other tasks of Machine Feeders involve feeding bonding wires into machines, loading components into the hopper of the machine, examining the finished parts and separating the defective or broken pieces. These professionals also have to add chemicals and ingredients to machines as required by specific processes, loading materials into feeding machines or into conveyors with the use of hand tools and various types of equipments.
Machine Feeders are required to possess a solid knowledge of raw materials, production processes and various methods used for increasing the distribution of goods. They also need to have knowledge of various types of machines and their uses.
Here follows a sample resume of machine feeder resume. You can change the information and draft a resume for yourself by sticking to the given format.
Machine Feeder Sample Resume
Name: Steve Anderson
Address: 334 Sells Ave
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 12.09.1976
Seeking to obtain a rewarding and challenging position as a Machine Feeder in a growth-oriented company where I can use my excellent knowledge of the tools, equipments and techniques used in the field.
Hard-working and responsible Machine Feeder with a solid knowledge of the production processes used for increasing the distribution of goods; who possesses an outstanding ability to operate equipment in an efficient manner.
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of raw materials and productions processes
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure
- Outstanding ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate and use various types of equipments and tools in an efficient manner
Machine Feeder, LaBarge, Inc., Jacksonville, FL, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Added various substances to the machines as required by the manufacturing processes
- Loaded materials into machines by using various equipments
- Responsible for controlling a wide variety of equipments and machines
Duties and responsibilities
- Removed materials from machines and added them in trucks or conveyors
- Added materials into containers for storage or transport
High School Diploma, Arcadia High School
Achievements and affiliations
- Member of the National Tooling and Machining Association since 2006
References available upon request