Marble Setters Helper Resume
Marble Setters Helpers are responsible for helping Marble Setters with cutting and setting marbles in the floors and walls of buildings.
The working activities of a Marble Setters Helper involve repairing and polishing marbles or trimming and cutting marbles to strict size with the use of various power and hand tools. Among the tasks mentioned above, Marble Setters Helpers have to drills holes and attach brackets, to spread mortar on slabs or to set blocks in position. These skilled professionals are also responsible for filling joints with grout, for removing grout from marble with a sponge or for cleaning cracks or chips on slabs. Other responsibilities of a Marble Setters Helper include heating the cracked or chipped area with a blowtorch, filling defects with composition mastic or polishing marbles and various ornamental stones.
The first thing you have to know is that the Marble Setters Helper Resume is required to be detailed and has to be written in a dynamic and enthusiastic manner. You have to provide details on your previous work experience and on your educational background. Another important thing you have to mention in your Resume refers to your objective statement, where you have to describe your future career goals. Your skills section also needs to be listed and you have to emphasize on the abilities and qualifications that are applicable to a Marble Setters Helper position.
Marble Setters Helper Resume Sample
Name: Robert Carter
Address: 965 Broad Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 05.12.1976
Seeking for a challenging and rewarding position as a Marble Setters Helper in a well-reputed company where I can use my strong analytical skills and my exceptional communication abilities.
Hard-working and dynamic Marble Setters Helper with nine years of experience in helping Marble Setters with cutting and setting marbles in the floors and walls of buildings; who has a deep knowledge of the materials and tools used in setting marbles.
Skills and qualifications
- Exceptional both written and oral communication abilities
- Solid knowledge of the materials and tools used in setting marbles
- Outstanding knowledge of algebra, statistics, geometry and their applications
- Deep knowledge of design techniques and principles
- Ability to read and analyze technical plans, blueprints and drawings
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Marble Setters Helper, Whitestone Marble & Tile Setters, Washington, DC, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for helping Marble Setters with cutting and setting marbles in the floors and walls of buildings
- Repaired and polished marbles
- Trimmed and cut marbles to a strict size with the use of various power and hand tools
- Drilled holes and attached brackets
- Spread mortar on slabs and set blocks in position
Duties and responsibilities
- Cut and set marbles in the floors and walls of buildings
- Responsible for filling joints with grout
- Removed the grout from the marble with a sponge
- Cleaned the cracks or chips on slabs
- Heated the cracked or chipped area with a blowtorch
- Filled the defects with composition mastic
- Polished marbles and various ornamental stones
- High School Diploma, Xavier High School
- Member of the American Association of Trade Workers since 2008
References available upon request