Painter's Helper Resume
Painter Helpers are responsible for helping painters by for performing work like holding or supplying tools and keeping a clean working area. These professional workers are also responsible for site preparation, for transporting equipments and materials to the job site and for setting up ladders.
The working duties of a Painter's Helper include providing support services to painters such as doing paint jobs or varnishing by using rollers and spray guns. Painter's Helpers have to protect surfaces that will not be painted by using masking tape, to remove applied paint and to fill cracks or holes with required filling substances. Other duties of a Painter's Helper refer to smoothing surfaces, mixing paints by using the right colors and amounts and maintaining the cleanliness of the working areas. They also have to make sure the tools and equipment used in painting are clean and with no debris.
You can start off your Painter's Helper Resume with your name, address and contact details. After that, you need to add a short introduction describing what the Painter's Helper position means for you and the qualifications summary emphasizing on your best skills. After this, you have to add a dynamic objective. This should be a brief sentence which should reflect your interest in this position.
In the following section you have to add your professional work experience. This section has to run chronologically from your last to your current position. Present what your duties and tasks were in every position, how you helped the painter with various activities and how you offered quality painting services to customers. Your last section has to focus on your education. Again, you have to add education from the last training or qualification. A successful applicant is required to have at a High School Diploma or GED. When listing your education remember that you have to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended and the location of the school. The last section has to be about your achievements. There you can add associations where you are member or other achievements.
Painter's Helpers are required to possess a solid knowledge of the tools, equipments and methods used in the field. They also have to be creative and hard-working individuals.
Painter's Helper Resume Sample
Name: Luke Drake
Address: 383 Peters Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 21.09.1976
From my experience I can state that Painter's Helpers are responsible for helping painters by for performing work like holding or supplying tools and keeping a clean working area
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as a Painter's Helper in a growth-oriented firm where I can utilize my excellent multi-tasking skills and my outstanding problem-solving abilities
Creative, talented and hard-working Painter's Helper with six years experience in providing assistance to painters; who possesses a solid knowledge of the tools and methods used in the field and who has exceptional painting skills.
Skills and qualifications
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills used to collaborate in a efficient manner with painters and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Time-management skills and ability to finish the required tasks in a strict time frame
- Deep knowledge in painting techniques, tools and procedures
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs and applications: Excel, Word, Power Point
Painter's Helper, PRyan Alternative Staffing, Inc., Canton, OH, 2007-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Provided assistance to painters by for performing duties such as holding or supplying required tools and equipments
- Responsible for site preparation, transporting equipments and materials to sites and setting up ladders
- Used masking tape in order to protect the surfaces that weren't painted Painter's Helper, Express Employment Professionals, Tyler, TX, 2004-2007 Duties and responsibilities
- Used various filling substances in order to fill cracks and holes
- Mixed paints by using the right amounts and colors
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the working area, tools and equipments used in the field
High School Diploma, Grace Community School
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America since 2005
Areas of interest
References available upon request