Paper Goods Machine Setter Resume
Paper goods machine setter resume is constructed in order to get a good job in any of the reputed organization. A paper goods machine setter sets up and operates paper goods machines that have different functions such as sawing, converting, binding, corrugating, boxing, forming, stitching or sealing paper board sheets and paper into products.
The duties of a paper goods machine setter include examining the work performed to see if there is any defect or fault and verifies conformance to work orders. Other roles and responsibilities of paper goods machine setter includes:
- Adjusting machinery as needed to correct potential problems
- Starting machines and controlling them to adjust tension on pressure rolls and temperature of paraffin or glue
- Adjusting forming bars, guide parts and arranging mechanisms with respect to specifications using hand tools
- Installing machines for printing, gluing, folding or cutting
A paper goods machine setter also has to measure and set cutters, saw blades and perforators following product specifications and to observe operation of different machines to see if there is a malfunction such as glue flow, improper forming, or pasteboard tension. This job also requires performing other additional duties whenever required.
Paper goods machine setters must be capable of performing routine maintenance on equipment and determine what type of maintenance is required for the specific equipment. They should also be able to select proper training procedures and techniques for the training of their crew and any other group members that are involved in the project in a timely manner.
Paper Goods Machine Setter Resume Sample
Name: James Jillinhall
Address: 34 Forestry Avenue, New York 789978, USA
Home: (555) 346 7800
Cell: (555) 555 1759
Seeking a position as a paper goods machine setter in a firm where I could utilize my skills and experience for the benefit of the employer and attain self-growth as well. I have an experience of 5 years in this domain. I am a very honest and straightforward professional with a generally happy disposition, having exceptional problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
Skill set and Professional Qualities
- Excellent ability to apply basic mathematics
- In-depth ability to apply quality assurance methods and safe waste disposal techniques
- Remarkable ability to follow hazardous materials instructions and safety
- Strong ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Designation: Paper Goods Machine Setter
Duration: October, 2007 – Till date
Company name: Trish Paper Industries Inc., New York, USA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the controls to regulate tension on pressure rolls and to synchronize speed of machine parts
- Measure and position the cutter, blade, and perforator following product specifications
- Adjust and fold mechanisms according to the given instructions using hand tools
- Remove finished stacks and cores and position them on conveyor for transfer
- Install parts to machines for folding, gluing, cutting, or printing
- Place cardboard or roll paper on machine feed track
- Inspect finished work for potential defects and verify conformance to work orders
- Observe operation of different machines to see if there are any malfunctions and make corrects whenever required
- Perform additional duties whenever assigned
High School Diploma, New York High School, New York, USA, 2005
Name: Christopher Marshall
Company's Name: Trish Paper Industry Inc., New York, USA
Phone No: 9789 – 299 – 2256
Now that you have a good idea as to how a paper goods machine setter's resume should look like, you can start constructing your own resume. Do not forget to add a cover letter when you are sending your resume. Make sure that the resume and cover letter are error-free and you must proofread at least twice before finalizing. Best of luck!