Parts Lister Resume
A Parts Lister is someone who works in a firm that deals with electronic equipments. They compile a list of the replaceable parts and provide information on the source of the parts to customers and other government firms. They check the master bill to get information on the list of parts used in the product. A Parts Lister would usually identify products based on the manufacturer, the part number, or a short description of the part that is usually listed on all the parts. They might also contact the purchasing department or vendors to check the availability of specially designed parts. Depending upon the size of the firm and the quantity of parts ordered, a part listed might indulge in the use of computers for the maintenance of data and compiling the master list. A Parts Lister resume should be drafted keeping this job profile in mind.
Given below is a Parts Lister resume that can be used as a reference by candidates who wish to apply for this job. One should make sure that you highlight your skills when drafting a resume in this profile. Previous experience, if any, in this category would also prove very helpful for an effective resume.
Parts Lister Resume Sample
Name: John Jackson
Birth Date: 16.07. 1978
Marital Status: Divorced
Driver's License: Yes
In this job, it is highly essential to be qualified and to know how to handle all the projects. It is important to perform all the tasks in a proper manner and finish the projects on time.
I want to work as a Parts Lister and utilize all my skills and knowledge to the optimum. I have the required experience and I am positive that I am ready to face all the challenges that may occur.
I am a hardworking and a trustworthy person with a good record of accomplishing all my assignments on time. I am looking forward to developing my skills and learning new things that can help me in the future.
Qualities and Skills
- Friendly, hardworking and positive personality
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written form
- Ability to work long hours and in stressful situations
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good physical condition
- Experience in construction
- Ability to work in a team
Fluent in English and Spanish
ENG Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
Parts Lister, 2005-2009
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile a master list of the parts to be replaced
- Prepare a complete list of the parts used to manufacture a product
- Contact vendors to check the availability of products
- Took part in the all the phases of the project, from the beginning to the end
- Compiled the master data on an excel sheet
Part Lister and Helper, 2003-2005
Duties and Responsibilities
- Applied paint, ink or lacquer in order to decorate and to protect surfaces, using brushes or spray guns
- Examined the finished surfaces and retouched areas if needed
- Rinsed and drained surfaces in order to remove the excess of coating materials
- Mixed different ingredients to prepare coating substances
- Maintained and respected all the safety and health regulations
- Cleaned the tools and the equipment using solvents
- Melted or heated coating materials to specified temperatures and specifications
Salt Lake City High School
Construction Training Program at Utah University
Proved great skills in working as a painting and decorating worker
Obtained great results for the company
Finalized important projects on time
Areas of Interest
Elijah Smith, Manager
Smith Electronics, Salt Lake City
Contact number: (1254) 256-564
Education is not of major importance for a Parts Lister. One should highlight your skills, knowledge, and experience in this profile to find the right job.