Production Laborer Resume
These workers are normally paid based on hourly wages and their schedule. In the next paragraphs are mentioned the most important responsibilities regarding the actual activity of a production laborer.
Their main duty is to assemble products; in conclusion, a production laborer puts together items either by himself/ herself or as a part of an assembly team or line. This can be carried out manually or with the help of tools for instance hammers, power tools or screwdrivers. After assembling the goods, they have to test them.
In some environments, a production laborer may be in charge of testing the assembled goods. This can be carried out by utilizing or putting the item in function and looking for any production faulty issues. These professionals can also provide the quality control. A production laborer dynamically gives attention to faulty components or materials. This person either gets rid of the broken or unnecessary materials or components or he performs light mending to the faulty object.
In their daily activity, the production laborers have to comply with some standards. These production workers are in charge of knowing and following all the safety regulations and guidelines with close regard to the firm's policies and the state legal ruling. Usually, this requires wearing of certain protective special clothing and eyewear. It is very important for production laborers to be able to read and comprehend blueprints and schematics in order to fruitfully put together products. This ability can be assimilated through on the job training or through various forms of formal education at a vocational or secondary school.
Sample Production Laborer Resume
Name: Marry M. Tennyson
Address: 23, East 23rd Road
Big City, US 83462
Home: (323) 765-0912
Mobile: (232) 764-1232
Talented worker seeking a challenging position as a Production Laborer
List of Skills
- Healthy physical condition
- Capable of following written and spoken directions
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Able to pay attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
2005 to present
Some Firm Furnishings, Inc., Big City, US
- Lifting heavy materials inside the warehouse
- Assembling various products using hand tools such as hammers, screwdrivers and so on
- Testing the items to see if they work properly and if they meet the standards
- Positioning and organizing the stock
- Moved completed items from the warehouse to the delivery trucks.
2000 to 2005
ABC Computer Service and Sales, Inc., Big City, US
- Packing computers that exited the assembly line
- Organizing and positioning them on shelves in the main warehouse
- Sometimes, loading boxes onto delivery trucks.
- High School Diploma, 1999
Involvements and Accolades
- Member of the American Association for Production Workers from 2003
- Received the Worker of the Month Award from ABC Computer Service and Sales several months
Available upon request