Racetrack Steward Resume
These professional workers have to collaborate with the track management in order to study racing and attendance records.
The working activities of Racetrack Steward include scheduling various types of races and collaborating with the officials of various tracks in order to make sure that the racing dates coincide with the days set by the racing commission. Among the responsibilities mentioned above, Racetrack Stewards have to assign various duties to other employees like checking entrants or verifying so that the races are in compliance with the regulations of the racing commission. Other tasks of these workers include approving or disapproving the change of equipment on horses, making sure that the activities of workers comply with the rules and policies of the commission or discussing with the veterinary personnel regarding the health of horses who participate at tracks.
You can start your Racetrack Steward Resume with a description of your contact information such as your full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In the following section of your Racetrack Steward Resume you can add a dynamic objective statement where you can describe you interest in applying for the job position offered by the company. The next section of your Racetrack Steward Resume has to describe the abilities you have. Here you can list general abilities, but try to focus more on those that are applicable to a Racetrack Steward position such as: strong organizational skills and exceptional interpersonal abilities.
The following section of your Racetrack Steward Resume has to offer the employer details on your professional work experience. Your working history has to be listed in chronological order starting from the most current position you have. In the work section you are required to list the duties and tasks you had in every position, the companies you worked for and the period of employment. The final section of your Racetrack Steward Resume has to focus on your education.
Racetrack Steward Sample Resume
Name: Henry Luke
Address: 836 Stafford Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 31.10.1978
From my experience I can state that the Racetrack Stewards are responsible for coordinating and supervising the racing activities at the racetrack.
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as a Racetrack Steward in a growth-oriented firm where I can fully utilize my extensive working experience in the field and my excellent organizational skills gained through my education
Dynamic and well-organized Racetrack Steward with eight years of experience in coordinating and supervising the racing activities at the racetrack; who has a strong knowledge of the policies and rules within the state racetrack commission
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills used to collaborate in an efficient manner with the employees of a company
- Deep knowledge of the policies and rules within the state racetrack commission
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of computer programs
- Excellent ability to multi-task and to pay attention to details
Racetrack Steward, Maywood Park, Chicago, IL, 2007- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the racing activities at the racetrack
- Collaborated with the track management in order to study the racing and the attendance records
- Scheduled various types of races and collaborated with the officials of various tracks
Duties and responsibilities
- Planned and prepared reports to comply with the state racing commission rules
- Assigned a wide variety of tasks to other employees
- Coordinated and supervised the working activities of the personnel of the company
- Ensured that the activities of the racetrack are in compliance with the state rules and regulations
Associate's Degree in General Business, Chicago University
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of Racetrack Stewards since 2006
Areas of interest
References available upon request