Rate Reviewer Resume
The present article contains a job description for a Rate Reviewer and a guideline on how to prepare a Resume for this position. The Rate Reviewer Resume Sample provided is meant to help you in this matter.
Rate Reviewers are responsible for reviewing rates and for ensuring their compliance to strict regulations. These professional workers also have to prepare and compile data pertaining to the operating costs and revenues, of gas or electric power.
The working activities of a Rate Reviewer include reviewing the reports of changes in consumption, reading and resolving complaints about high bills or verifying rate investigation reports. Among the tasks mentioned above, Rate Reviewers are responsible for analyzing bills for conformity to regulations and for reviewing rate accounts in order to determine the proper changes for customers.
Other duties of a Rate Reviewer involve compiling data for the reports pertaining to the electricity or gas consumed by customers or preparing charts and graphs for illustrating changing trends. The first elements you have to add when writing your Rate Reviewer Resume are the personal information, the qualifications summary and the objective statement. In the qualifications summary you have to describe the qualifications and skills you have as a Rate Reviewer. The objective statement is required to be a dynamic and enthusiastic one.
The following sections in your Rate Reviewer Resume have to present your education and your working experience. Try to add as many details as you can in these two sections so that the employer can have an overview look on your abilities and qualifications. The final section has to present achievements and affiliations. Mention clubs or associations you frequent. Your Resume has to be dynamic, enthusiastic and professional.
Rate Reviewer Sample Resume
Name: Mike Young
Address: 462 Mitchell Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 26.04.1977
Looking to obtain a challenging position as a Rate Reviewer in a well-reputed company where I can utilize my strong analytical skills and my ability to work well under pressure.
Responsible and dynamic Rate Reviewer with over five years of experience in the domain, with exceptional knowledge of the rules and regulations in the field and knowledgeable in preparing gas or electronic power reports.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relations with clients
- Time-management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in using Windows programs and applications
Rate Reviewer, Cleveland Gas & Electric Dept, Cleveland, OH, 2005-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing rates and for making sure that they follow strict regulations
- Prepared and compiled data pertaining to the operating costs and revenues of gas or electric power
- Reviewed the reports of changes in consumption
- Read and resolved complaints about high bills
- Verified rate investigation reports
- Prepared charts and graphs for illustrating changing trends
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, New York University
- Dean's Lister, New York University
References available upon request