Rough Carpenter Resume
Rough Carpenters are responsible for building wooden structures like sewer support or billboard signs. The working activities of a Rough Carpenter include assembling materials in order to construct wood or metal frameworks, anchoring various forms and structures with the use of nails, bolts or timbers and marking lines on materials by using pencils. Other responsibilities include installing rough doors and window frames, analyzing blueprints and diagrams in order to determine the size of the structure or measuring materials with the use of a measuring tape or a ruler. Among the tasks mentioned above, Rough Carpenters are responsible for cutting timbers with the use of saws, examining the structural timbers or replacing the timbers with the use of a wide variety of tools. Rough Carpenters also have to fabricate parts with the use of a wide variety of metalworking machines.
Your Rough Carpenter Resume is required to start with your contact information: full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In the next section of your Rough Carpenter Resume you can present the objective statement where you talk about what position you are looking for and what skills you have to gain it. In the next section you can add your most important skills that are applicable to a Rough Carpenter position such as your solid ability to read and interpret sketches and blueprints and your strong knowledge of various carpentry tools.
The following section of your Rough Carpenter Resume has to focus on your professional work experience. This section has to be presented in chronological order starting with the current position you have until the last one you held. When listing your history experience remember that you have to talk about the tasks you had in every position and you have to offer information on the companies you worked for. In the last section of your Rough Carpenter Resume you are required to add your education. Here, you have to list education from the last training. When presenting your educational background remember that you have to add the name of your degrees, the schools you attended and the location of the schools.
Rough Carpenters need to possess a deep knowledge of the materials and tools used in carpentry and have to be able to read and analyze blueprints and sketches.
Rough Carpenter Resume Sample
Name: Luke Drake
Address: 926 Chapel Street
Marital Status: Married
Birth date: 14.09.1976
From my experience I can state that Rough Carpenters are responsible for building wooden structures like sewer support or billboard signs.
Looking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Rough Carpenter in a well-reputed company where I can utilize my strong mathematical skills and my ability to multi-task
Hard-working and dynamic Rough Carpenter with nine years experience in building a wide variety of wooden structures; who possesses a deep knowledge of tools, materials and methods used in carpentry and who has exceptional analytical abilities
Skills and qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills used to communicate in an efficient manner with other employees
- Exceptional ability to read and understand blueprints and sketches
- Ability in using various power and hand tools
- Capable of respecting the instructions of clients
- Outstanding time-management skills and ability to multi-task
Rough Carpenter, Raytheon, New York, NY, 2006- present
Duties and responsibilities
- Cut wooden materials with hand tools or power tools
- Studied and analyzed blueprints or sketches in order to prepare project layouts
- Respected the safety rules and regulations of the company and maintained a safe working environment
Duties and responsibilities
- Built a wide variety of wooden structures
- Assembled materials in order to construct wood or metal frameworks
- Fabricated wooden parts with the use of a wide variety of metalworking machines
- Anchored various forms and structures with the use of nails, bolts or timbers
- Selected and ordered required materials and supplies for the company
- Planned and prepared costs for clients
- Examined and replaced broken timbers
High School Diploma, Benjamin E. Mays High School, Atlanta
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Carpenters Association
Areas of interest
References available upon request