Sewer Pipe Cleaner Resume
There are no compulsory educational needs required for sewer pipe cleaners; a high school diploma is just perfect for getting the job. Training starts once a worker is employed, and the practices used in this type of occupation may be mastered by repeating them on the job.
Sewer pipe cleaners ought to display active and stationary strength because they will be performing various sorts of physical labor each time they are on duty. Moreover, they ought to be flexible in order to fit into septic tanks and manholes, and they ought to be capable of keeping up with unclean surroundings and environments. In addition, they have to possess arm strength, stamina and stability during working hours, because it isn't a simple task to unclog pipes and fix their issues.
The duties and everyday jobs of sewer pipe cleaners take in disinfecting and cleaning home basements flooded by sewer clogging, making sure that mended sewer line joints are correctly sealed prior to backfilling, cleaning and mending sewer lines to avoid them from additional leaking, in addition to repairing culverts, manholes and catch basins. Additional duties done by individuals with this profession refer to cutting out of order segments of the pipes and taking them out from ditches, plus replacing them with the help of pipe sleeves, covering with dirt the fixed pipes and securing backfilled digging using gasoline tampers and air.
Sewer Pipe Cleaner Resume Sample
22, 2nd Street
Randomville, US, 836438
Home: (222) 444-9876
Mobile: (565) 233-7655
Talented worker seeking a position as Sewer Pipe Cleaner
- Vastly gifted and active Sewer Pipe Cleaner with more than 4 years of experience in getting rid of debris, roots, and further refuse from congested sewer drains and lines, utilizing transportable electric sewer cleaning gear; and fixing issues of the underground piping.
- Outstanding knowledge of using power and manual tools.
- In-depth familiarity with hazards and linked safety measures associated with machinery operations.
- Excellent capability to lift over 50 pounds.
- Deep ability to carry out essential mathematical calculations in reading and utilizing different gauges, meters and associated devices.
- Strong ability to create and uphold efficient working relationships with colleagues and the common public.
- Exceptional capacity to communicate successfully both in writing and verbally.
Random County, Randomville, US
2006 - Present
Sewer Pipe Cleaner
- Clean and sanitize home basements and further regions flooded by pipes and sewer blocking.
- Make sure that mended sewer line joints are strongly sealed prior to beginning backfill.
- Clean and fix sewer lines, septic tanks, or various structures like culverts, manholes, and catch basins.
- Wrap mended pipes with different materials, and with the help of gasoline tampers and air, pack backfilled digs.
- Study manholes to position the sewer line clogging.
- Manually dig out the pipes and sewer lines, with the help of shovels.
- Arrange and maintain records of the taken solutions, including upholding and fixing work.
- Demand or order equipment and tools if needed.
- Repair, tailor, and make small mending to machines, equipment, and attachments.
- Bring up to date the manhole charts and the sewer maps.
- High School Diploma, 2005